Validations.

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

What kind of validations have you all had during an OBE? Ever experimented with something while out of body and then checked on it when you woke up to see if it was the same when you were out of body? Or should I say... In a deeper level of consciousness, since you never really "leave" your body.

Ident

After my first one, I wrote everything down regarding where I'd been, what I'd seen etc. and sent it to the person whom I'd been trying to get to. She told me that I had accurately described her bedroom, which was a continent away from me.

ArmyOfOne1911

Volgerle

Recently, I had a near-miss shot with card validations, I just saw a 'similar' card. I keep trying it once in a while.

Another type of possible validation, either by telepathy, precog or reality creation (or all of it?): I once had searched for the first time during a projection for an old childhood/youth friend of mine with whom I hadn't had any contact since 1994 = more than 17 years! Only a few days later I got a phone call from him while I was in my office at work (he had 'googled' me). Of course, I ascribed it to a mere coincidence  :-) :roll:.

ps: see my signature for a website with collection of all kinds of validations from different forums or literature  :wink:

Symbol

Quote from: Ident on December 18, 2011, 05:45:17
After my first one, I wrote everything down regarding where I'd been, what I'd seen etc. and sent it to the person whom I'd been trying to get to. She told me that I had accurately described her bedroom, which was a continent away from me.

Yeah, boy, spying on them ladies  8-)
Jk, that is so cool.

Ident

lol, I understand and that was one reason I thought, "Well, been there, done that".

She was my fiancée and later my wife, so I reckoned I got a free pass on any potential spying :D. I was desperate to see her at the time, anyway, but simply ended up in her bedroom, rather than with her. I was about to go exploring when I heard my mother calling me back.