vertigo side-affect of practice?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Are you eating enough and drinking enough water? Getting enough sleep? Remembering to breathe? Exercising? In general, doing the things your physical body requires? When there are unusually high levels of energy in me, it is easy to get dizzy and come close to passing out like that. Often I find that at the same time I have not been eating enough or otherwise that my body has been ignored.

amcturbo

Have you consulted a family doctor about these symptoms? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0>

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann

Windameir

You really should check with your doc Vertigo can sometimes be caused by an inner ear problem but has many other causes sometimes it just goes away all by itself.

Happy Travels
Windameir

To make the best better

cainam_nazier

Seriously you need to see a doctor.  If it is happening that often there are several medical problem that could be going on.
to include but not exclusivly.

Low Blood Pressure
Week Heart
Low Pulse Rate - Causes low blood pressure during movment.
Blood Clots
Malnutrition
Dehidration
Chemical Imbalances in the Brain
Epilepsy
Diabeities - Low Blood Sugar

Not to mention the things that could happen to you should you pass out, like injury from the fall.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

Tia

Sounds like low blood pressure or side effects of medication or maybe an ear infection.  Better to ask your doctor.

alpha

Poor circulation?Do you smoke cigarettes?That sort of thing use to happen to me daily when I did.Especially when getting up real quick.If you dont i think everybody else pretty much covered what it could be.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

k2sixx

From 5 times a week to 5 times times a day, when I stand up I will get a very heavy dizziness.  It feels as if an airplane is making a descending turn (if you can relate) accompanied by blurred vision.  Duration: up to 20 seconds.

This could be related to something else in my life other than obe prac., but I figured I'd ask the board.