Very Traumatic Past Life Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Some past life's are not meant to be seen. Last night, I woke up screaming. You'll go to Hell if you commit suicide. I don't believe in Hell at all, because you make your own hell and your own heaven. I found my self own a slave trade ship back in the American Civil War. They had this one lady on her knees. I think she was my wife or something. She was of african american. I think I might have been to but I didn't get to see because there was no mirrors around. She had a knife in her right hand and the soldiers on the ship shot her once in the knee. Then she took the knife and put it to her throat and that's when I yelled that sentence I mentioned above. I heard myself say it aloud while I was projecting. She then cut her throat and after that I jumped off the ship into the ocean. I could feel the waves and myself tumble against the ship. Everything went black after that. 

Be careful exploring past life's. The feelings could come rushing back.

Sagar

I feel like its a good thing to re-visit past lifes.  You can re-visit what you learned
For the Love

desert-rat

I think all , or most of us are going to have events like that in our past lives . They need to be viewed in the proper way , then the emotions let go of .