What was this?

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralNoob

Hi, I'm new here! I learned about AP shortly after having an experience back in March where I felt conscious while my body seemed asleep. I looked this up online and found a lot of information on Sleep Paralysis/AP.

My first experiences with sleep paralysis/vibrations were back in March 2011 from what I can remember. I live in a college house with a friend, and my closest attempts at AP have been at this house, though I have never actually achieved AP.

When I went home (parents' house) for the summer, I did not come anywhere close to AP for whatever reason. Back in March/April/May, I achieved the vibrational state multiple times. About 3 of those times were ridiculously strong vibrations, unlike anything I had ever felt. Anyways, this is what happened to me last night:

***Last night I think I had my closest attempt at Astral Projection ever. I haven't smoked weed in months or done anything else, so I was completely sober, mind you.

I'm 99% sure I got one of my body parts out, my left arm. I could move my right arms/legs, etc, but my left arm was frozen. Though I still felt like I had control of something...

I'm not sure how to explain this right, but when I moved my left hand (my actual left hand wouldn't move - sleep paralysis or w/e you call it), I could hear a noise on the headboard of my bed as if my actual left hand were scratching against it. I did this multiple times to confirm, but my actual left hand never moved, so I must have had control of my "astral arm".

I also tried feeling around my astral hand, assuming this is what it was. I felt like my fingers were square shapes and somewhat magnetic/sticky. Such a weird feeling. I was scared to use my right hand, which I could actually control, to feel my left hand because I didn't know what was going on.

Then I finally mustered the ability to move my real left arm and it was very heavy (like when you wake up sometimes and your legs/arms might feel heavy) and was also vibrating. You guys know the feeling of heavy/vibrating limbs after waking up sometimes.

I swear it's my college house. I've only come close to AP in this house. At my parents' house all summer, I didn't get anywhere close.

So, did I actually get an arm/hand out? Does this sound like a familiar experience to anyone else?

Mr.PumperNickle

Very similar experience, I once had both arms out, the astral ones, another time my whole body was disconnected from my physical and I was in a black void. Thats the closest I ever got to AP'ing. Nice Work though.
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.