Vibrations.

Previous topic - Next topic

onetaek

I feel like a failure. I get the vibrations and i balanced my emotions,
but then the vibrations disappear and i feel extremely light, but i still feel like i am on my bed. I open my eyes and i am on my bed. Is it possible I am astro projecting but still thinking i am in my normal state? Help. I have been trying every method except counting breaths, and imagining i am floating. Should i try that? I have been trying this for a couple weeks, and all i got was vibrations and strong, and powerful sensation. Thanks in advanced! Smile

onetaek

Please reply quickly. I want to try it again tonight with your revision. :)

onetaek

*bump*

EDIT: Sunnysoul had commented on your topic, but with three different post all three minutes apart, so I was putting them all together and accidently deleted the main one.. but this is what it said.

QuoteRelax, breathe and let it happen

And there really is NO reason to bump any threads in the forums....especially when there is nothing to add.

Thanks..Nay

redcatherine

Quote from: onetaekI get the vibrations and i balanced my emotions,but then the vibrations disappear and i feel extremely light, but i still feel like i am on my bed. I open my eyes and i am on my bed.

Try that again but leave your eyes closed this time and will yourself to a place . A good place to start is through the ceiling and to the street .Follow the street like a ribbon .Think of a destination .Float there as you would drive there ...this time .

I take classes to the coast and into the ocean . After you are confident you will find that you will not have to float above the road but can fly directly there as the crow flies and get where you want . Eventually you will be able to go instantly where you ask this comes from working with guides and angels to steer a merkaba . Then you go where you will without the guides holding your hand .

Quote from: onetaekIs it possible I am astro projecting but still thinking i am in my normal state?  

Yes it is . Opening your eyes abruptly could bring your consciousness right back to the body .

1. Read the book mate : Robert Bruce 's Astral Dynamics
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1571741437/104-7321178-6508762?v=glance

2. and the site
http://www.astraldynamics.com/

3. Other Links
http://www.whiteoakdesign.com/timekillers/astral/index2.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html
http://www.astralprojection.ws/phps/topics_techniques.php
http://www.jonasridgeway.com/tech1.html

4. There are so many ways sometimes it almost seems unique to the projector .  The way I do it , works for me . But as you read you will find that bringing the consciousness out of the body seems to be unique for each projector  .  Relax and Fly the way you feel comfortable  !!

When you witness people projecting in circle while meditating sitting up in a chair you see most come out and up . They come out through the top of the head the forehead third eye or crown area and then float up through the ceiling . My fave teacher just demands it of struggling ones . After teaching technique , he just says of course you can do it , "just lift yourself up and go" . He then watches and if they haven't come out he says , "what are you waiting for"  and you know it works !  :o

I feel that circle is a very good way for many to learn as all of the guides and angels hear the teacher and they understand the plan and they assist . So say a prayer of protection. I like White Light before me White Light behind me . White light under my feet White Light above me White Light within me Let all around me be White Light . Then say  out loud to your higher self and helpers ;" I will leave my body now and fly to the beach . I know I am safe and I thank you for your help . I will come back in 10 minutes . My body is safe . " Then look up with your eyes but have the lids closed see the ceiling through closed eyes and visualise the starry sky . Out you go .

7:30 pm is a good time to connect with guides . Sit in the same chair same time ,same place each time . Relax close eyes palms up feet bare  uncross 3 deep breaths then breath normally and sit in meditation

I feel that meditation develops  clairvoyance . Clairvoyance eases OBE . It helps if you can see where you are going .  :P

When I see people lying down projecting they often come out from the navel /solar plexus instead .

Do not try to come out of the whole body at once like a banana peel
it is not necessary .

Good Luck ! :D
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

onetaek

none of the methods work for me! why? how do you do the white light method? is that the easiest one? I get ulta heavy vibratoins, but still i don't project

redcatherine

Intake ,
Anything worth doing is worth doing well . Never Give Up !

Quote from: intakenone of the methods work for me!

Well affirmations are important if you say "nothing works" enough times then nothing will work . Try saying" i will get it right this time i will project".Each time you try ....be positive .

Quote from: onetaekwhy? !

Is English your native language ? You do not seem to follow the instructions well . You do not seem to follow through . You could not have practiced the technique over a long time ... as you just wrote to me two days ago . Perhaps you need to read in your native language or you require  reading instruction in English .

Quote from: onetaekHow do you do the white light method? !

The White Light Prayer  I wrote about is protection .It is not the method . Read this again this time look at the violet pink part and then re read it . ....(Edited ) Ok  I found mention of White  Light as  a method elsewhere on this site  wherein the sitter first prays and then begins meditation.Then the sitter visualises a column of white light and  asks  to be taken out of the body and is lifted out in a spiral with the help of guides  .OK so I see the confusion there now .  

So say a prayer of protection. I like White Light before me ,White Light behind me . White light under my feet. White Light above me, White Light within me, Let all around me be White Light

Quote from: onetaekis that the easiest one?

no , because it is not a method .(edited ) What I wrote about was a prayer of protection and I have not used it as a technque but try it , it seems plausible ."/color]

Quote from: onetaekI get ulta heavy vibratoins, but still i don't project

look I can not teach you the vibration technique because i don't do that one . I rarely feel vibrations on the energy body before I leave . When I do it is because I have waited a while for the rest of the class to get ready so I am like a pot boiling over with more energy than necessary built up to do the job . I feel it is better to focus entirely on the mind and the consciousness and to ignore the body altogether in order to begin projecting . Once you learn projecting it is good to be able to develop your energy body though to be able to feel and move in the spiritual realms you travel to .  You asked me for help and emailed me personally so i am trying  to help you . but if you want to learn the vibration method ask the one who taught it to you or ask the one who wrote it. ok ??(Edited )  I re read Robert's book last night and I feel you are confusing symptoms of readiness with a technique but I could be wrong .  

Quote from: onetaekIs it possible I am astro projecting but still thinking i am in my normal state? !

Yes it is . Opening your eyes abruptly could bring your consciousness right back to the body . Keep them closed .Did you try leaving your eyes closed this time ?

You never read the book did you ? The owner of this site wrote it . It is a good book . Give it a go . Try the new material with Brian Mercer too . You can find it on the link I posted Astral Dynamics . Don't say nothing works ,  follow through and try . Be positive and Relax . Whining to the universe that nothing works does do something it makes nothing work . Is that what you want ? No . So affirm be positive try again . Don't say I am a failure say I am getting better every day at this ....

1. Read the book mate : Robert Bruce 's Astral Dynamics
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1571741437/104-7321178-6508762?v=glance

2. and the site
http://www.astraldynamics.com/
3. Other Links
http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html
http://www.astralprojection.ws/phps/topics_techniques.php
http://www.jonasridgeway.com/tech1.html

4. There are so many ways sometimes it almost seems unique to the projector . The way I do it , works for me . But as you read you will find that bringing the consciousness out of the body seems to be unique for each projector . Relax and Fly the way you feel comfortable !!

Did you look at the other links ?? I don't think so .
Please look at this one :
and then go to this page on that site :
http://www.whiteoakdesign.com/timekillers/astral/000_mainscreen.html
there are 30 techniques listed there click a link .

Can you meditate ?
If you practice daily you will learn to seperate tne consciousness from the body . Don't say it doesn't work... it does for people around the world and it has across the centuries .... If they do it you can do it . If they did it so can you . And i don't mean i tried it two days and nothing happened ...i mean sit each day in the same chair in the same place and meditate for 10 minutes .

Can you see clairvoyantly ?If you cannot do this then learn then come back and try projection later. I don't comprehend trying to project if the seeker cannot see where they are going .

When you witness people projecting in circle while meditating sitting up in a chair you see most come out and up . ... through the top of the head and float up through the ceiling . Of course you can do it , "just lift yourself up and go" . What are you waiting for" You know it works !  

I feel that circle is a very good way for you to learn as all of the guides and angels hear the teacher and they understand the plan and they assist . Find a circle near you ...look it is there ....they are usually at a Spiritual church or a Buddhist meditation centre . You can go into a new age store and ask or read  bulletin boards in grocery shops or buy a new age publication at a local new age shop  .

The best thing would be to find someone near you where you live that can speak your native language and can teach you methods firsthand . If that doesn't happen then the next best would be to  go to circle with someone that can  translate because they have a stronger command of English . If  you can't find a mate that will do that with you  then work on your English . It is never to late to learn.

If English is your native language then you need to study and learn reading comprehension. This will help you to learn and follow written instructions  .  For example perhaps you retain what you read from previous methods and muddled them together in your head so look at the techniques  like a recipe and follow them one step at a time . To do this seek adult education training .

Best of Luck to you .
Aunt Clair

MisterJingo

Have you tried the 'rolling out' method? When the vibrations have passed/are fading feel yourself roll out on to the floor. This sensation can be quite realistic (I sometimes worry that I have actually fallen out of bed.)
Something I have noticed is that I sometimes have to get a certain distance away from my bed/body to actually 'solidify' the experience. It's like I'm only feeling faintly at first (usually with no vision) and that I have to fight against a force to get further away. But once I get a certain distance away my vision comes to me and everything comes into focus.

odradek

i find inducing the vibrations a rather challenging task. I can lie there focusing on my breathing with a clear mind and mentally doing ommmm for hours and sometimes the heavy vibrations just dont come at all. is there any sure-fire way to induce the heavy vibrations? i can project rather easily after i get the vibrations but actually inducing them consciously is seems impossible to me. it seems easier to just let go as if to induce sleep and then regain consiousness shortly after, finding yourself already in the vibrational state but this is highly unreliable and would then only be a spontaneous projection instead of a conscious one! can anyone tell me if im supposed to just let go instead of focusing on my breathing and on my mental omm? i need something reliable and would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback as to how exactly they induce the vibrations consiously.

onetaek

Okay, here's the headsup. I did the prayers for the protection and i forcused and visualized a white light, and embraced it and told my higher self where i wanted to go. I was feeling the vibrations and everything went good and i heard a huge gunshot on my left ear. I wake up instantly and i think i almost had an obe, except i wont be scared next time. By the way, Thank you for your advice, but my native tounge is english, and i speak Russian becuase my family is 100%russian. to induce vibrations for me, i think of how i felt last time i had a vibe, and it happens. Thanxs for the help, and i will keep you posted later :)

onetaek

I heard some people use a ''egg'' techique How do you use this?

onetaek

onetaek

redcatherine

Quote from: onetaekOkay, here's the headsup. I did the prayers for the protection and i forcused and visualized a white light, and embraced it and told my higher self where i wanted to go. I was feeling the vibrations and everything went good and i heard a huge gunshot on my left ear. :)
I am glad you are getting somewhere now . Cool !! Do you know what caused this loud noise ? Do you have a feeling about what caused it ?? I would try to remove that source of noise unless you are very sensitive and heard a seperation pop which I have heard of . If there is noise in your environment before you project remove this source and try again . If there was no reason for the physical noise suspect that it was a symptom of the projection itself and ask your guides for help in ignoring it so that you are not startled back into the body .

Quote from: onetaekI wake up instantly and i think i almost had an obe, except i wont be scared next time. :)
You are making progress congratulations !!
Quote from: onetaekBy the way, Thank you for your advice, but my native tounge is english, and i speak Russian becuase my family is 100%russian.:)
Really ???  I adopted 2 kids from Ukraine and learned a bit of Russian and Ukrainian at that time . My spouse speaks Russian fluently . I digress here because yesterday when I was puzzling over this and rereading or rather scanning Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics  to see what I might suggest to you . I heard Thank You in Russian from spirit and did not recognise the person speaking . I saw the form of a thin to average frame male that was about 5'8" and about 28 years old with short dark hair .  The spirit repeated it twice and then said something I had to ask my husband to translate . He said it was Thank you for that. I did not know "for that " Perhaps you made it here or your guide did lol . It is possible . Anyway WELL DONE !!. You are obviously making progress. Please do keep me posted
Aunt Clair