Vibrations

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, I need some tips on how to achieve the vibrations, because i have only managed to get them into my feet ( but i don't know how ) and no further....... i have not practiced for a while, and when i got relaxed they would come, but now they have gone.... i will start practicing every night from now on, i just stopped over Christmas :cry:  :lol:

"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Graedat

Hello, i know how you feel i tried on and off for years until i started to try it in the morning.
When you first wake and are drowsy remain slightly aware of what you are doing and start saying in your mind.
Mind awake (as you breath in slowly)
Body asleep (as you breath out)
remain relaxed and don't try to expect anything to happen it happens when you least expect it.
I found as i do this i start to tingle all over and then a loud rushing wind noise appears in my ears really loud and just after this happens, pop I'm out.
hope this helps.
Graeme.

astral man

thanks i will try it in the morning tomorrow, with that and see what happens

cya :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

odradek

i find inducing the vibrations a rather challenging task. I can lie there focusing on my breathing with a clear mind and mentally doing ommmm for hours and sometimes the heavy vibrations just dont come at all. is there any sure-fire way to induce the heavy vibrations? i can project rather easily after i get the vibrations but actually inducing them consciously is seems impossible to me. it seems easier to just let go as if to induce sleep and then regain consiousness shortly after, finding yourself already in the vibrational state but this is highly unreliable and would then only be a spontaneous projection instead of a conscious one! can anyone tell me if im supposed to just let go instead of focusing on my breathing and on my mental omm? i need something reliable and would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback as to how exactly they induce the vibrations consiously.