vibrations

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Oh yeah....I could feel a little electric vibrations in my hands.....but when I tried to make them stronger they went away.  Also when I was beginning to get REALLY deep into trance....I felt this heavy knot in my heart area....the first thought that came into my mind was that its a neg.  But....I don't know.

So again.....how do I induce the vibrations?

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Qui-Gon Jinn

Forget about the negs mate... if they exist, they can´t hurt, but you believing they can will be a huge pain in the butt trying to project....  think instead, religious or not, that god is always with you...

cheers mate //Rick

- Your focus determines your reality -

SPASTRAL

Yo qui gonn.

Hows things?

I believe they exist, but they manifest themselves in such stealthy ways, that you are left feeling that the world is out to get you (in this day and age, who would believe an entity is to blame for bad excrement in your life?)

As for how to induce vibrations, Roberts NEW techniques and lots of attention to the brow chakra is good.  If you look up with your physical eyes, the sensation is hightened.

Good luck!!!

Spencer

SPASTRAL

I got 2 stars now!!!!!!

Whohooo!

fredhedd

now that post is going to look silly when you get three stars. :)

SPASTRAL

Hope someone with 4 comes along now and gloats over us minnows!!! :)

Oliver

Hi Arie,

The number one pre-requesite to inducing the vibrations is relaxation. Your body has to be completely at rest. I reccomend you read Roberts treatise on projection, it'll probably have something in there about the vibrations. There is no one way to do it.

Try concentrating on making yourself really heavy once you have reached a complete state of relaxation. Another way is to try and catch yourself as your waking up in the morning, as you're usually relaxed, sleep in and do relaxation techniques instead of getting up. Having a clear mind also helps. :)

Oliver

Lysear

its dead tough to actually try it when you wake up early as I'm finding out. My worst habbit is my laziness and its a challenge to get up at a decent hour normally!!!

Frank

The solution is to simply get into the habit of going to bed early. Sometimes people ask me how on earth I can function during the day while waking up at around 4.30/5am each morning to practise projection. Simple, I go to bed at 9pm.

Yours,
Frank

jilola

SpastralFrank's gloat factor is way low but he does have the coveted 4.

ArieAnyways, as for negs (which I don't think exist) they only have the power you give them.
Last night I was maing yet another attempt at ditching the physical and got to the point where the Voices (reg tm.) started making fuss. I told them to shut the "#¤% up and they did.
I was left with a hazy darkness with some figures moving about that were noticeably different from just the usual hypnogogic blobs.

Frank I think I've finally got a handle on this thing. It really doesn't matter what the body does. I was completely aware of it only didn't pay attention. My attention was in the business of creating and mainaining a forward focus and I think that's what made a difference.

2cents

jouni

Zarklon

I have a question .. what exactly is hypnogig imagery or hypnotic imagery ? Someone mentioned .. Hypnogig "blobs" what exactly would that be and what state of trance do you ahve to aquire to get it ?  .. also , how can it help ? I may have had it but I may not be familiar with the term hypnogig .. thanks

Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Zarklon:
I have a question .. what exactly is hypnogig imagery or hypnotic imagery ? Someone mentioned .. Hypnogig "blobs" what exactly would that be and what state of trance do you ahve to aquire to get it ?  .. also , how can it help ? I may have had it but I may not be familiar with the term hypnogig .. thanks

Basically, 'hypnogogic imagery' is the shapes, colors, and anything else that one sees when they close their eyes and start to become more and more relaxed.  The deepr your relaxation, the more your mind starts to wander and these images begin to show up.

For example......if you simply lay down for 15 minutes and passively stare into the blackness behind your closed eyelids, here is what you're mental dialog may be saying:

"Hmmm.....all I see is blackness.  What the heck am I looking for?  It's just black, with these occasional white spots.  Oh hey, that one in the corner kind of has a greenish hue to it......

"Nope, it's white again.  Hey, that one kind of looks like a basketball....Oops, it's gone.  Hey, maybe this is that hypnogogic imagery that Jeff Mash was telling me about!"

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

SPASTRAL

When we go to bed, we get relaxed and the subconscious slowly starts to take a hold.  We review things like the events of the day and things that are on our minds.  Try setting your alarm to go off about 30 minutes after you lay down. then note down what you have been thinking about....It just happens automatically and this is the hypnogogic state.  

This is also an aid to lucid dreaming: When we sleep, we lose the rational conscious mind, that is why when we sleep, we might see crazy things like a Carriage being pulled along by six white mice, and we don't question it, we accept it.  To project through lucid dreaming is a technique an author called Ophiel recommends:

1. Keep a dream diary - the moment you wake up, write down your dreams.  Dream recall is very important
2. try and take control of the Hypnagogic state in order to tell your mind what you want to dream about EG - you might want to dream that you're in an elevator and when the doors open, you are in a state to take control of the dream
3. Try to force the conscious (rational)  mind into your dreams EG when you see the Carriage being pulled by six white mice, say to yourself, that's not right, that's not possible
4. if you can achieve this, you should then be able to say - hang on  - I'm dreaming - the key here is to stay asleep - I tend to wkae up at this point

Hope this helps (me get another star!!!!)

Lysear

i still hold my belief that getting into trance is the toughest part! (although I admit I have never had a full concious projection!) although i did get a little way with the tapes last night

Arie

I just got done doing some trance and relaxation work.  Its the farthest down I've ever been.  For some reason it felt like my face was really big.  How do you guys induce the vibrations.    Thanks

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."