Most effective "method" for having a...

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

fredhedd

i agree. satan is behind the whole mess of it.  i believe he's trying to get your double out of your body so he can buy it from you.  hence the expression 'sell your soul to the devil'.  if he gives me a few grand i may consider it.  maybe i'll buy a central air conditioning unit to cool off all of hell while i'm down there.

Tom

Captain Picard said in one of the novels that he would loan his soul out for some time. It was a good line, in my opinion.

Lucid dreams are almost as difficult as astral projection for me. Better only in that they occur a couple of times yearly. Usually, when I wonder if I'm dreaming during the dream I decide that I am actually awake.

Qui-Gon Jinn

.. lucid dream-->spontaneous OBE?
  Here goes, I (and most people with me I guess) tend to dream about stuff  that´s currently on my mind...  as for some week ago, I was invited to a party and the following night I dreamt I was at that party...  yesterday I read about documented UFO "incidents", and tonight I dreamt, very vividly, about having ufo´s flying over my head (my 2nd ufo dream, so wild!) ....  the only "flying dream", very vivid, (or perhaps an not full-conscious OBE?) I´ve ever had was in an intense period of reading about projection and attempting to project....  
   ...this comes not as a surprise to you I´m sure, that we tend to dream about what´s on our mind..  but I was thinking if we each day a couple of times make ourselves think about OBE, and perhaps every night before going to sleep read a lil bit about it so it becomes the last thing on our mind before "turning in", it will guaranteed big-time increase the chances of having a spontaneous OBE, or a lucid "OBE" dream which we then may transform to a real full-conscious OBE....     the more we read about this and the more we attempt to project, even if we don´t succeed in consciously inducing an OBE, it will greatly increase our chances on having an OBE during "sleeptime."

Nothing new really, just some thoughts some of you may have not thought that much about, perhaps it´ll even work as a lil bit of encouragement if you start to think it is no use to read about it anymore nor attempt to project because it won´t get me anywhere, but it may just get you where you desire, out-of-body...
 ...KEEP THINKING about it anyways ;)

Just a couple of cents ;)

- Your focus determines your reality -