Violent Vibrations

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzytaz

Hello Everyone!

I've recently discovered OBE and had a few experiences myself, but I have a problem.

Sometimes when I try to get out like usual, the vibrations are so strong they seem that they are going to kill me. I feel more and more legit pain as I am getting out, almost feels like something just wouldn't let me go, which doesn't make any sense because I know how it's like to be in the NP. This happened to me a few times now and I never managed to overcome the pain. As soon as I quit trying to exit my body, the vibrations instantly vanish.
Has this ever happened to you before? If this will happen again should I keep trying to exit despite the pain? Will the pain dissapear afterwards?

Thank you for your time!

Lumaza

People that have been videoed during Sleep Paralysis in sleep studies in labs have shown no "physical" body movement at all. Believe it or not, the pain you are feeling is not of a physical nature at all. It is normally just a fear test. I still experience vibrations and Astral winds as well. I normally become aware of them just before they begin and then I just allow the process to continue until I find my somewhere else. This will normally happen after the vibrations and sounds come to a peak. When you see it through, all the way, you will feel the exit symptoms go completely away and then there is a eerie silence before the "exit" begins.

It sounds like you are trying to force it. You can't force it. You have to learn to relax into it and "allow" it to happen. To stop it cold, just wiggle your toes! 
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Gizzytaz,

Remember the scene in the Jody Foster movie "Contact" where she is in the contraption they built and they insisted on putting in the chair with the seat belt? Do you remember what happened in the launch scene? It is like this. Remove the chair and the seat belt. The experience demands it. You are going to be just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLN5Yg8Jg0

Lumaza

Quote from: omcasey on December 03, 2020, 18:44:20
Gizzytaz,

Remember the scene in the Jody Foster movie "Contact" where she is in the contraption they built and they insisted on putting in the chair with the seat belt? Do you remember what happened in the launch scene? It is like this. Remove the chair and the seat belt. The experience demands it. You are going to be just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLN5Yg8Jg0
Casey, that is a fantastic comparison. I only experienced the violent vibrations the first I attempted a fully conscious OBE. I used a "candle staring" technique for my focus. I still get the vibrations today via Sleep Paralysis episodes, but not nearly as powerful. I will tell you one thing for certain, they are definitely a hell of ride. That's why i often say in my posts to "make sure your seatbelt is fastened and your seat is in upright position and hold on tight, you are in for a wild ride!  :-o :-D  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

I adore the vibrations and vibrational state, but the differentials are without doubt challenging ( for many ) to consciously navigate. The reason so many choose to by-pass this potential experience. I myself did not, I was too fascinated and had to look in there to see what it was exactly. I did just this and write, as well as speak extensively on it. I could not agree more it is one heck of ride.

Shifting Phenomena : The Many Different Types of Shifts

GrumpyRabbit

Grizzytaz,

I'm a relative newcomer here and also relatively new to projecting (only really started happening 7 months ago in earnest). In the beginning, there were lots of the classic "exit" sensations, like vibrations. The more I did it, the sensations became less intense, to the point where they don't really happen at all for me anymore, and I actually miss all those trappings of the experience! So I know it may seem scary for you right now, but there may come a day where it's old hat to you, you slip out without all this fuss and muss, and you actually miss this interesting kinesthetic phenomenon!

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on December 06, 2020, 22:09:39
The more I did it, the sensations became less intense, to the point where they don't really happen at all for me anymore, and I actually miss all those trappings of the experience! So I know it may seem scary for you right now, but there may come a day where it's old hat to you, you slip out without all this fuss and muss, and you actually miss this interesting kinesthetic phenomenon!
This all so true Grumpy. The only time that I get the vibrations anymore is while just becoming aware of the onset of a sleep paralysis episode. Otherwise, the transition is very quick and non-exit symptom eventful.

Just a note though and this is for anyone reading this. "You should never target the vibrations as your goal." Your goal is to exit/shift. The exit symptoms are just a kind of byproduct of this practice in general. There can be many different things experienced during a conscious shift. I created a thread years ago here based on just that topic itself.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

GrumpyRabbit

That's a great list, Lumaza. My favorite was when this or that limb "detatched" and floated straight up, and then I just had to get the rest of me out LOL As things progressed for me, it was less vibrations + energy limb gets loose, and more the sensation of everything spinning. And I could increase or accelerate that spinning sensation to sort of "whirl" myself fully out. Then things progressed to where I realized I could project from a lucid dream - so there are no sensations at all! Kinda miss all that. Maybe as my journey continues, my exit experience will change again.

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on December 07, 2020, 18:26:22
Maybe as my journey continues, my exit experience will change again.
That it will. If there is one thing I have learned in this practice, it is to always be open to change because just when you think you have seen everything, everything changes and you are forced to adjust to those changes. Either adjust or find yourself "blocked" from further exploration. 

Dragonscrying

Quote from: Gizzytaz on December 01, 2020, 08:28:19
Hello Everyone!

I've recently discovered OBE and had a few experiences myself, but I have a problem.

Sometimes when I try to get out like usual, the vibrations are so strong they seem that they are going to kill me. I feel more and more legit pain as I am getting out, almost feels like something just wouldn't let me go, which doesn't make any sense because I know how it's like to be in the NP. This happened to me a few times now and I never managed to overcome the pain. As soon as I quit trying to exit my body, the vibrations instantly vanish.
Has this ever happened to you before? If this will happen again should I keep trying to exit despite the pain? Will the pain dissapear afterwards?

Thank you for your time!

~

Seeing / feeling,  silver, (transparent), cord tethering me to my self, thrumming, as wind, tugging, bouyant.

Quicker than lightning striking, snapped back, physically jolted, accompanied by a cracking shot comparable to a .32cal..

One is never separated from self.

Follow the silver cord.

Lumaza

Quote from: Dragonscrying on January 17, 2021, 10:09:47
~

Seeing / feeling,  silver, (transparent), cord tethering me to my self, thrumming, as wind, tugging, bouyant.

Quicker than lightning striking, snapped back, physically jolted, accompanied by a cracking shot comparable to a .32cal..

One is never separated from self.

Follow the silver cord.

Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-) I love the name!  :-) 8-) If you knew me you would know why I said that, lol!

To this day, after more OBEs than I can count, I have never seen any kind of cord. I did have a experience a few years back during a Sleep Paralysis induced OBE whereas as soon as I got out of my body, I was catapulted at extreme speeds into the "ether". I then was slingshotted/retracted, (don't know if that's a word) back into my body as fast as I was launched out of it. It was a very quick experience, but I got to see what it's like to be a "yo-yo", lol!  :-D

shineling

Me too... After 25 years of OOBEing I've yet to see a silver cord. Isn't it supposed to attach to the solar plexus?

I have seen in others and felt in myself the luminous egg. We are eggs... but perhaps it is only one state of many.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Dragonscrying

Quote from: Lumaza on January 18, 2021, 00:02:23
Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-) I love the name!  :-) 8-) If you knew me you would know why I said that, lol!

To this day, after more OBEs than I can count, I have never seen any kind of cord. I did have a experience a few years back during a Sleep Paralysis induced OBE whereas as soon as I got out of my body, I was catapulted at extreme speeds into the "ether". I then was slingshotted/retracted, (don't know if that's a word) back into my body as fast as I was launched out of it. It was a very quick experience, but I got to see what it's like to be a "yo-yo", lol!  :-D

~

Warm Greetings Lumaza as well, Thank-You.

Nicely detailed.

Knew another who'd described having several threads / strands / filaments.

Dragonscrying

Quote from: shineling on January 18, 2021, 03:07:38
Me too... After 25 years of OOBEing I've yet to see a silver cord. Isn't it supposed to attach to the solar plexus?

I have seen in others and felt in myself the luminous egg. We are eggs... but perhaps it is only one state of many.  :-)

Most intriguing, as that 'territory', luminous egg, for me, is unbroken ground.

An insightful stance shineling, Thank-You for that.

GrumpyRabbit

Not that I've been doing this all that long, but I've never seen any kind of connect-y cord, either. I've looked at myself in mirrors, and definitely nothing coming out of my stomach/solar plexus area. I've looked down and my feet and hands (tho not specifically at my stomach), and didn't notice anything then, either. It's all free-wheelin' space walkin' over here  :-D