Virtual Reality Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

open_mind

The_Fool

Ok thanks for the link, really helpful. That opens up a whole lot of cool things you could do. I would really enjoy going into a fantasy novel or some such thing.

But, would you be able to leave the book somewhere, project and then somehow enter the book, like directly without teleporting or whatever?

The_Fool

*BUMP* I need answers people[^]

Selski

It's possible.  Why not try it and let us know how you fare?

I keep trying to go through the back of the wardrobe, in the hope that I find myself in Narnia.  Haven't succeeded yet, but I am fully expecting to be in Narnia, therefore, I probably will be.

I've also done some pencil drawings of a mystical castle hidden in some mountains.  I've framed them and hung them on the wall.  I plan to project into them too, with the idea that I end up in "my very own castle".  However, whenever I have an OBE, I keep forgetting about my drawings!!

Anything is possible, in my opinion.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

The_Fool

Problem is that I am not able to project as yet, although I will have it soon, I will not be able to project long.

Selski

You mean you still can't project after 100 years of trying??!!

There's no hope for you, I'm afraid. [;)][;)]

Seriously, you might want to think about projecting into books only after you've got used to projecting itself.  You go through so many emotions when you have OBEs, and there's so many possibilities, that you end up getting all excited which zaps you back into the physical.

I've been having OBEs for about a year now and I still find going through doors/windows/walls a real hoot.  Just that alone can keep me occupied for the duration!!

However, if you really want to go into a book, keep it on the side near to where you are practising projection, and think about it all the time.  Make it your absolute intent to project into the book.

Good luck!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

The_Fool

Ok. Well first challenge is getting out and learning to move around, it would be really uncool to appear in this world of someones and then look like a moron by not even having control of your own movements.

The_Fool

In Astral Dynamics it speaks about Virtual Reality Projections, I was wondering if it were possible to project into a painting, then would it be possible to project into a book or video game?