Waking up in the middle of the night method

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodemaster

Hello,

I've accidentally woken up in the middle of the night and gone back to sleep, only to have a projection.

I think you lie down and go back to sleep, or try meditating. In order to have a projecton, you must be almost asleep; in that stage right between trance and drifting off to unconsciousness.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

jc84corvette

Oh I forgott, I share a room and setting the alarm clock will wake up the other occupant or it wont wake me up at all. Or I will shut it off and not even remember.

Any tips to waking up in the middle of the night W/O alarm clock?

What about drinking a lot of water. I go to bed at 1 am. When should I start drinking? And how many glasses?

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Kodemaster

Hello,

I've accidentally woken up in the middle of the night and gone back to sleep, only to have a projection.

I think you lie down and go back to sleep, or try meditating. In order to have a projecton, you must be almost asleep; in that stage right between trance and drifting off to unconsciousness.

Do you mean mind awake body asleep? Wait thats what gets you into trances... im lost...[:(]

Explain to me what drifting off to unconsciousness is.

Thanks!

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

Oh I forgott, I share a room and setting the alarm clock will wake up the other occupant or it wont wake me up at all. Or I will shut it off and not even remember.

What about drinking a lot of water. I go to bed at 1 am. When should I start drinking? And how many glasses?

Do you have a mobile phone? If so, try setting it to vibrate and putting it in your pocket.
JenX

Kodemaster

quote:

QuoteOriginally posted by Kodemaster

Do you mean mind awake body asleep? Wait thats what gets you into trances... im lost...[:(]

Thanks!

You have to be so entranced that you're practically asleep. I think the technique works because you were just asleep and it's easier to get there again.
JenX

Forgotten Flame 13

All I do is wake up, surf the web for an hour, around four, than try some WILD.
(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

jc84corvette

quote:

quote:

Do you have a mobile phone? If so, try setting it to vibrate and putting it in your pocket.

Sorry I do not.

jc84corvette

quote:

quote:

QuoteOriginally posted by Kodemaster

Thanks!

You have to be so entranced that you're practically asleep. I think the technique works because you were just asleep and it's easier to get there again.

Ok thanks!
I just built up some energy, so I will see what happens.

ralphm

how to wake in the middle of the night-drink a glass of water before going to sleep or don't pee for a while before going to sleep-you don't need an alarm for this. you don't need to stay awake for awhile, at least i don't, just do some kind of energy work while falling asleep again and expect to have vibrations wake you as you go obe. At the least you should remember more dreams and have  more lucid dreams.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

jc84corvette

Thanks!

So tonight I will drink a glass of water and go to sleep normaly. Then expect to be woken up by it. Then I will pee;). Next I will go online and surf the net, look at these forums and finaly lay in bed. I will do energy work wile im almost asleep, witch will be quick.

So I should wake up to vibs witch lead to OBE!

Gotcha! Gonna give it a try tonight!

mentalist

I found that u can actually wake up in the middle of the night just by affirmation i.e before going to sleep telling yourself in your mind that you want to wake up at whatever time. Ive become quite good at it actually, often getting to within 15-20 minutes of my desired time.

I dont know why it works, maybe there's some kind of clock in the brain, i dunno, but it definately works. Other than that, anything non alarming is the way to go, my mobile phone's pretty good at the right volume, also the radio is pretty good.

Thing is, dont use the old radio's-analogue ones because they emit radiation that can stimulate certain parts of the brain and cause negative effects-one girl had one of these in her room and felt excrement scared that there was a presence in her room-she nearly killed herself before an expert found the cause-radiation from the radio!

WalkerInTheWoods

The idea behind waking up in the middle of the night is that your body is already relaxed and your mind is in the right stage to easily enter trance. If you can already do this easily then it may not help a lot. And I do not think that you have to stay up for an hour or even 30 minutes. Just do something to wake your mind up a bit. You want your body to remain relaxed and sleepy.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Punkrawker

Corvette,
A few nights ago I woke up and tried to project in the middle of my normal sleep routine.  I had the most intense vibrations I have ever had when I tried it [:P]

I think it's a little easier to enter the trance state as some people have already alluded to.  You are already in that trance-like state.  Just make sure you don't fall asleep!

jc84corvette

I tried it and nothing worked. I just slept and slept! I think doing trances before bed works best for me. I will give this teck another try later(the teck that made this post)

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by fallnangel77

The idea behind waking up in the middle of the night is that your body is already relaxed and your mind is in the right stage to easily enter trance. If you can already do this easily then it may not help a lot. And I do not think that you have to stay up for an hour or even 30 minutes. Just do something to wake your mind up a bit. You want your body to remain relaxed and sleepy.

Seems that geting into trances is easily done so I guess this teck is usless to me.

GoodVibrations

This is absolutely the best method for me.  It might be because I started out doing it this way, by accident of course.  

If you are just learning, I would recomend staying up for as long time, maybe near 20 hours or so...(It depends on you), but somewhere so that you are really tired, and can barely keep your eyes open (remember this is for begininers, I know a lot of you don't need this advice)...So stay up for a long time, until you are very, very tired, and can barely keep your eyes open.  Then go to sleep, but wake up maybe 2 hours or so from your slumber.  Stay up for at least 15 minutes, but I would say a half hour.  Do some activity towards the end of your 15/30 minutes of being awake to get your heart rate up.  Make sure you heart is still going faster then normal when you lay down to go to sleep.  The trick is to try to have your physical body try to stay awake longer then your mind, so that when you are begining to doze off, you can feel the GoodVibrations, and begin to split.

Again, it may work for you, it may not, everybody is differen't.  But, I think you have a pretty good chance using this technique.  And with expirience, you can just learn to dial in on what energy is there, and use that, and go from there.

All the Best![;)]

jc84corvette

Thanks!
The trick is to try to have your physical body try to stay awake longer then your mind

That is the opposite of what I expected!

GoodVibrations

Yeah, something like that.  I think what happens since your tired you fall asleep quick, but your heart rate keeps something alert, or maybe 'awake' in your mind, making it easier.  I really hope this works for you, because it is so easy when I do it this way.

Your Welcome.

WalkerInTheWoods

Another, similar method can be done any time and is usually best in the afternoon or early evening, depending on your internal clock. Just lay down as if you are going to take a nap, and really this is about what you are going to do. Get comfortable, but do not get in a position that you usually fall asleep in at night. Just let your body drift off, get relaxed and go to sleep. At the same time let your mind wonder ever so gently away, BUT stay conscious of what stage it is at. Just before your mind slips off to sleep bring it back awake, quickly if possible, while not distrubing your body. Keep doing this and one time you should find yourself out of your body when you bring your mind awake. This avoids the exit sensations as well which some find uncomfortable or distracting. This does require alot of metal awareness and concentration so as to not let your mind go off to sleep.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

jc84corvette

Most of you read this and/or do it.

Its where you wake up in the middle of your regular sleeping period and you stay awake for 30 minuets doing something, i.e. walking the block.

What happens when you return to your bed?
What do you do next?
Do you AP or OBE?

Thanks!