water and obe

Previous topic - Next topic

malim

I have been recently researching water and how it relates to the spirit and obes, and have come to the conclusion that the spirit is a form of water or has some characteristics of water.

the intersted in water started when
I took a cool shower one day after jogging and after I closed my eyes and layed on my bed comfortably with the sun shining in the room,
after a few minutes of laying still with a still mind I saw a white flash accompanied by a bangish sound in my head, and found myself submerged in this heavenly blissful water while still awake and more alive than my physical self, I can see the room and everything more real and clear than daily living.  I was confused and didn't know what was going on so i tried to move my arm which i can clearly see in front of me but I ended up moving a phantom transparent arm, that is when I got really scared and struggled to get out of it, I woke up full of energy.

I read about Mosaru Emoto's work with water and what he talks about is very consistant with what happened to me, you should read his book "Hidden message of Water" It's all about the purity of the water in us that allows us to gain a massive amount of energy to project or do anything, because water is a relfection of the consciousness we are what we think we are.  Water is formless that is why it can go through buildings and in a deeper level of reality I believe everything is connected through water, because if you join two droplets of water, you get one right, so that is a very basic way of understanding how two things can communicate with each other despite distance.

Dr. Emoto talks about waters information copying ability, more about emoto and his work http://www.hado.net/

Anyways, is their anyone else that has heard about this water phenomenon and Dr. Mosaru Emoto?

Harry

Very interesting!

I completely beleive you. Water is symbolic for the phycic world. Salt is symbolic for the physical world, hence the mixture of water and salt as a protection ritual.

The land of nod is my refuge