WALLS & WIRES

Previous topic - Next topic

Souljah333

Not sure exactly where to post this. Don't have the "books" that place me in the category of throwing around acronyms and established theories...only thirty some odd years of personal experience (in my own words).  I'm just curious to know if anyone else is having any problems morphing through walls, in regards to wire gridding?  I've spend the past twenty years compiling all the skills from flying  to self-defense, and some pretty nifty tricks to get in and out of situations...one of the regular practices is morphing through walls, which has always been easy till late.  Suddenly I find myself more often than not in these strange complexes that seem to be arranged specifically to trap and tire; rooms built within rooms, that require great amounts of energy to get through, and some lined with electrified wiring that proves "almost" impossible to get out of.  It's the outside of these complexes that are most disturbing, with layers upon layers of netting, and grid-work (something like fine barbed-wire).  Curious also about being "chased" with increasing intensity?  Morphing "into" walls (not through) always provided a place of refuge in the past, a place to rest and recharge, but no longer.  Once spotted, it takes every bit of energy I have to escape.  I don't like the current theme that has developed...always being on the run.  It keeps me from learning, discovering, and experimenting. What happens on the occasions that I have stood my ground, and not run?  A few times when I have kept an open enough mind, I have been capable of reducing myself to a whisper, a vapor that it not effected by the attacks, but most times it involves some taser type weapon that zaps my energy, and some odd nano-type robot that laces my entire body (through my skeletal system & teeth) (painful) with the same fine wiring that renders me near useless.  I have tried manifesting every tool imaginable from army knife to bolt cutters, but the only thing that works is de-focusing, and in that moment when I forget to believe that the wires are there...I can snap myself free (one at a time).  I have no hesitation in saying that I'm an expert when it comes to manifestation.  I can think anything into being (outside this physical realm unfortunately).  I can appear in any form I wish, do whatever I wish, yada, yada, yada...BUT lately something seems to be curtailing my abilities.  Not that I'm being disconnected from my skills, but that something is working very hard to cut me off at the pass, and keep me from exploring large astral areas.  Is anyone else experiencing this???  

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

manuel

I am not sure in what you mean, from what i understand, you are having difficulty morphing into walls that have wires? are the wires physical in nature? i really would like to help, just a bit confused.

MisterJingo

Hmm, I'll have to search my memory. But I do recall a book I read where the author had trouble moving past wires. In one experiment he electrified a frame and tried to push through it when OBE, but he said the electricity was like a net, it could be pushed, but was difficult to get through. he also commented on being attracted to electrified wires (ie it seemed to pull him toward's them.)

manuel

Quote from: MisterJingoHmm, I'll have to search my memory. But I do recall a book I read where the author had trouble moving past wires. In one experiment he electrified a frame and tried to push through it when OBE, but he said the electricity was like a net, it could be pushed, but was difficult to get through. he also commented on being attracted to electrified wires (ie it seemed to pull him toward's them.)

thats robert monroe, his 1st book to be precise

MisterJingo

Quote from: manuel
thats robert monroe, his 1st book to be precise

I had a feeling it might be, but didn't have the book at hand to check. Thanks for that :)

upstream

I can't help you but found your experiences very interesting and in some extent similar to those of mine. Do you think those complexes are designed to trap such mobile explorers like you? Have you been able to figure out what structure they have? Are they designed for not letting something in or to keep something inside? I have no clue what they are.

I didn't understand exactly how your experiences tend to unfold though. Do you mean first you "morph into a wall" (what does it mean exactly?), then you appear in that mysterious complex (is it always the same?) only to found yourself being haunted by something/someone? How do they look like?

I'm curious because your experiences seem to be a strange mixture of RTZ projections and passing through dream borders. How good is your memory?

Regular dreams are surrounded by wall like structures many in appearance. There is patrol like activity there, fairly aggressive and automatic like the immune system.

I use walls to get out from dream bubbles into a gray or brown space underneath all. What are your walls from inside? That de-focusing thing seems like changing focus level without the help of walls. Is it your attempt to escape when walls don't work?

I too have difficulties going through walls when I'm in the RTZ. Sometimes there is a grid like structure inside that become slightly displaced when I try to pass through them and they hold me back. I suppose they are water-conduits and/or electric lines inside. Have you ever been trapped along high tension power lines in your extensive flights?

I'm too attacked in this zone every now and again. Dogs notice me and become fearful and angry shooting out weird formless creatures that dissipate within a couple of meters. Also, there are weird beings there that try to attach themselves onto my body. They slow down my usual winged pace in exchange for some... travel guide service. They just narrate what's happening like a radio that have been left on.

I have no clue what those complexes are. Are you live near a power station or extensive antenna system installed on the ground? I suppose they can build into dreams in such a way. Perhaps it's pertinent to say,  welcome in the RTZ.

Kodemaster

Hi Souljah333,

You mean passing thru walls, correct?

I've had problems off and on with that, too. I fly about the house fine, but as soon as I try to pass thru a wall or window, I end up in an alternate reality.

I think it has something to do with the impact of hitting the wall...the impact knocks out your vision - draining your energy - and knocks you into an alternate realm, which doesn't look anything like the room you were just in.

From that point things can get quite complex or quite simple, but it's not limited solely to wires and wire-like structures.

Hope this helps,
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Souljah333

where to begin?

FIRST...yes, that's exactly what it's like with the wires...like a 'net', and there is some sort of magnetic 'attraction' that seems to make me stick.  the wires are new (as in 'less than a year' that they've turned up)(set into the structure of the walls). Thanks for the book title...i will look into that.

in reply to UPSTREAM: my memory in amazing/EXCELLENT!!!
it's been a good ten years at least that i've past from unconscious travel. i am as coherent/conscious as possible in all Astral/OBExperiences, and nothing is missed in absolute detail.  the complexes are definitely designed to TRAP. makes me think of putting a glass jar out with honey in it to attract flies/bees...it's not inescapable..just thoroughly draining. for a very long time (20yrs+) i have been able to go wherever i wished, do whatever i wanted in the astral realm, but these "complex' places are different.  i do a lot of RESCUE work, going where i am called to help 'release' others (human and non) from any number of situations. in the beginning the complexes were found during OBE's, down rural landscapes, long abandoned stretches of highway, to enclosed compounds with high wire fencing. note: that there were usually orbs of light that would fly along beside me near the power lines en route to these compounds.  {NOW...(b'cuz i've been 'tagged' (so to speak)(add it to my many other implants) i seem to be drawn in now without my okay}.
it's easy getting in, getting into rooms FULL of people (humans), but insane to get out of!
OH---i didn't mention the needles...there's so much more to these places/ the needles are incredibly painful, but i'm seasoned enough to get though it without having them distract me from my missions. the needles riddle my body (thin like straight pins, but longer)(millions of them) i can manifest a magnet that pulls out a good number, but while under attack it's useless.  the pins also seem magnetized, and work through unmanned, drone type hovering type weapons.

ANYWAY...to clear up the 'wall' thing. there are many type of walls...yes, but these ones in particular have only to do with these complexes. they're just regular walls. in the past i have been able to move through walls as a short cut for escape, or getting into places off limits eg: walls and locked doors no longer working to keep out the unwanted> from what i can understand there is this visual layout of "walls", but there's also a grid-work underneath that defines an entirely different maze. still i can't help feeling that these places exist ONLY to confuse and distract, and trap "US". i have found nothing of great importance hidden within.  as for the enemy: always human/military types.

HIGH TENSION POWER: is always an energy zapper, but nothing greatly disturbing. i spend a lot of time 'taking out' major transformers in these complexes. seems silly to me that access to these areas are always easy. i do get stuck in the field, and have to wake myself up just long enough to break loose, and then replace myself at a distance, but once the power is down it's easy to get out......save for the bonking dogs!

DOGS: are always a problem!!! lately only german shepherds (?), like i've mentioned i have an incredible, almost non-existent threshold for pain in the astral, but trying to fly around with a few 'hundred pound' mutts hanging from my limbs is just ridiculous.  and these dogs can jump!!!

PARASITES: i have had just about enough of!!! they mass produce to quickly to deal with. because they're flexible, they're almost impossible to destroy. i use the walls again in this case...i tear one from my body, and hold it against the wall and will it to become 'soft', then i shove the "sucker" in and slowly withdraw my hand as i will the wall to solidify again...but this is a terribly frustrating waste of time for me!!!

YES>>>i LIVE right beside this insane monstrosity that is suppose to be a grid-hub for the east-coast in (atlanta).  strangely enough at heart...i'm an off-grid girl, and it wasn't intentional that i wind up here (where i'm at), but for the time being it's all there is.  I live in an airstream trailer (aluminum shell) not sure if that's a help or a hindrance??? I have thought a lot about how that might effect my "work", but the complex things started before i moved here. i have lived on the beach, on a boat surrounded by water, in the woods, etc...my actual physical placement seems to make little difference, both with travel and neg attacks. discussions on neg's not being able to pass moving water...my neg's don't seem to know that!

KODEMASTER: i close my eyes when i move through walls. it's always made it easier (for me)...i do a 'quick check' first before moving sometimes, as (in the complexes) there are some rooms you don't want to wind up in...i put my fingertips into the wall and see through to the other side. i've had enough with merging through into huge fan blades, turbines, boiler tanks, etc.

I TRULY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK! SINCERELY
JUST NICE TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

i'm being urged to ready myself for easter brunch...but have a few more things i would like to add upon my return.

Souljah333

back from brunch and a little worse for wear.

Question's regarding two other aspects of my life/travels that I'm just interested in knowing if there are any of you that share same.

1) ATLANTIS: These ventures always begin wonderfully enough, as I'm lead by angels (usually two, shining, brilliant, delicate beings on either side of me).  Always the same path, an expansive body of water/ocean (dark blue), to a point somewhere where I cannot take any barrings.  We descend to the bottom of the ocean...the entrances change, but there are always old stone walls...sizes vary, but large...roughly ten foot square blocks of stone. sometimes there is only a tunnel/cave entrance that repeals the water, and other times there is an odd elevator contraption that only takes one person at a time.  There are always a great number of guards at these entrances.  The behavior is very respectful, Atlantean (?) symbols/Greek looking paintings cover the walls, and the majority of "visitors" are children.  We are all taken to see a beautiful woman that calls herself the "Sea Witch", and after a lecture on stage, we are taken to other rooms that have games.  To study our response in various situations.  Frustrating problem with these ventures...is that i have an unusual problem staying tuned in.  The Sea Witch always seems very interested in the fact that I'm there...amongst the children, but when I sit down to talk with her...I begin to slip out of state.  I always leave slowly with a great amount of apologizing, and state that I would love to come back...however it always seems to end the same.

2) and I suppose this is for FEMALES ONLY.  Any gals out there know of being involved in any high-bred/seeding projects???  Any implants associated with that, and any that have had the opportunity to witness their children??? This can either be seeding by alien cultures, black op type programs, or neg related...as i have personal experience with all the above.

and while I'm at it....

3) Anyone have any experience with "Health Maintenance Programs??? On regular occasion I am taken to these places where human looking beings (but with a softer, higher intelligence type feeling to them) work on me.  It's not my actual physical body, but a similar higher body that they work on and tweak.  It's a very pleasant experience where I feel that I am in very good hands.  Anything like that?

Your sister in waiting

upstream

QuoteYES>>>i LIVE right beside this insane monstrosity that is suppose to be a grid-hub for the east-coast in (atlanta). strangely enough at heart...i'm an off-grid girl, and it wasn't intentional that i wind up here (where i'm at), but for the time being it's all there is.

Perhaps the "astral counterpart" of that grid hub is responsible for your misery. You seem to be an experienced projector. Perhaps you should go there, and investigate for yourself. I'd be very curious about your findings.

markulous

Hey Souljah what are those dogs that you are talking about?  Believe it or not a week or 2 ago my first experience with a living thing came with some dogs that attacked me.  And I also I had German Shepards attack me.  One latched onto my arm and I saw more running SUPER fast in the distance.  I didn't know what to do so I ended my OBE, but they weren't scary at all.

Souljah333

yeah i can do that...and of course i'll let u know.

for all extensive purposes (technically) i suppose all this weirdness would describe me as somewhere within the realm of "misery", but personally that's is not a dysfunction i can afford. i can could go on all day about my experiences (as i sometimes have), but if i could only make one point here (in this place)...if i had to make mention of my most important skill in getting me through all this in somewhat solid pieces...is having to look past good and bad & black and white.  i've mentioned this before, but feel it should be said again....and again.

i appreciate that you are coming from a compassionate place, relating to my position in the negative...that i am in someway a victim...and one hand i am, and on the other hand...i have no idea what's going on.  it's like some incredibly long, twisted movie...that i'm not sure ever ends.  i thought that at some point there would come understanding, a morally significant meaning to it all, but it's just one long winding road, where everything is so familiar, and so unknown at the same time.

all these aspects of what i write here...make up the majority of my life. it's the daily stuff that now feels like a dream, and usually makes less sense.  i still have a feeling that i'm supplying too much info, as i know very well that there lurks in the shadows...those with an alternative agenda...but it all comes as it must, and it goes just the same.

i'm glad this place exists for people to discuss what's truly going on.
still very eager to have some reply to the "seeding" question though.

Souljah333

it's not scary...the way it would be if one were really under attack "physically", it's more of a massive adrenaline rush.  i find it difficult to stay in "trance" sorta speak...when my blood starts pumping.  In the beginning i'd do the same thing...just snap myself awake.  There didn't seem much point to being mauled over...and there still doesn't!  I think that there has to be some similar sensation type satisfaction/attraction...that people into s&m get, but different.  you're there with a bunch of wild beasts tearing and chomping and you're just thinking, "this is wild".  I've use to be a dog groomer, and i've been bitten more than a few times in the past (mostly little hyper high breeds)...It feels real, but in a desensitized way, which makes sense to me since you're at a distance from the physical, but still have those built in reactions and sensations.  I don't know.

I never encounter the dogs unless i am near one of the complexes i spoke of.  never. and they are definitely "attack" dogs. i believe they exist to work one in a "certain" direction....back towards the complex. in real life a guard dog will not show much interest until you encroach on a defined territory...these dogs don't show much interest until you try to leave. that's about all i can say.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE SURROUNDINGS WERE LIKE IN YOUR OBE? INDUSTRIAL? WOODED? MILITARY LOOKING? ANY BUILDINGS?
DID U JUST POP INTO THE AREA, OR DID U TRAVEL THERE? IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE SAME SITUATION AGAIN...LOOK TO SEE IF THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS TO WAKING UP...

markulous

I know exactly where I was.  I was in front of my house.  I had just walked out of my front door and outside when they attacked.  I live in the country, but I don't know why they were outside.  I have projected a few times since then and they haven't been there.

Souljah333

hhhhmmm?
well i don't think it's necessary to give any advice. just keep doing ur thing.  possibly the dogs are sent out as scouts? faster, more intimidating, and simple. who wouldn't be scared by a pack of dogs? saves on manpower, or whatever-power. just keep in mind that nothing can harm u. keep that in the forefront of all that comes ur way...and keep exploring.

dogs, wires, electricity, walls, demons and giant parasitic probers aren't going to stop us! slow us down maybe...but i really believe we are soldiers.

ten years ago, and even still today..."professionals" insist/ed that it's just "dreaming". that this world is "real", and that world "is not" (just subconscious grey water). a time is coming soon when experienced, open--minded, well-traveled/seasoned astral warriors will be looked upon with very different eyes, and you'll be calming down those being stalked by the wild dogs with a grin!

reach deep, project far..........................and do a lot of one-eighties.

:wink:

GypsyWanderer

This is very strange because reading through the posts on this topic i find many old dream memories of "complexes" surrounded by wire fences and military like orders.

Also, had a dream about an abandoned highway exceppt for the bus i was riding in at the time, with several others, mind you all my dreams seem to be relevant but i cannot remember how i get into these situations, i only have memory frags.

Also, is it possible for anything with the will to do it to pass into anybodys dream world. i saw it posted that dreams have some kind of personal walls??? are any dreams connected?  can you revisit these dreams?

ezekiel

Souljah333 - You mentioned being tagged.  Have you been able to determine how exactly you are recognized?  

From your orig. post, you mentioned the wire grids.  I ran into someone a while back during an oobe, and she showed me a window that was all glass and said that "they" could still get in.  Then she showed me a window that had metal caming or wires in it and said "they" couldn't get through that window.  As we stood talking, she seemed to become very disturbed and pointed out the window and said that "they are coming.  Two black dogs then broke through the plane glass windows and began the typical attack.  I took the fight outside which appeared to be a winter landscape somewhere in a wooded area.  The black dogs left and soon two white dogs approached.  After the conflict, the same person I had been talking too, told me that the only reason they attack is because they are scared of me.

For some reason the better you get at defending yourself, the more frequent and harsher these attacks are.  I never use to have problems with any of this until I began to question the people and the surroundings in which I found myself.  I think you get tagged because you become unwilling to accept without question the nature of your experience.

Just a few thoughts  -   You can cut the wires with your finger if you imagine your finger is a cutting torch.  

-  to counter the dogs or any other pest that you face, just manifest a new pest.   I chose butterflies, because of the irony.  I cup my hands and release them into the air.  While doing this, I tell them that I want them to defend me.  Ever see a dog try to catch a butterfly : )
                                         -  another nifty trick is the spiderman web shot.  Aim your hand at whatever you want to hit and shoot a web string at it.  Don't do this until you are good at cutting the wires, because in order to separate yourself from whatever you shoot you will have to break that bond.  You may notice a similarity in the material of the web and the wires.                        Good luck......

Souljah333

OMG!!!!
I can't believe that you mentioned the "WEB SHOT" thing?!?  I have avoided posting that skill, because I assumed...that others would "assume" that I was some kind of avid Spiddy buff that was implementing anothers talent.

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE!!!  
I do a lot of comic-book art, but in the vein of Robert Crumb...I was never into the Marvel scene, so I was taken back when the skill first appeared over ten years ago.  IT"S MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to spend a lot of time flying (which I still do on occasion), but I am most excellent at swinging through my travels.  It affords me much more flexibility, and is the best way to both ESCAPE & RESCUE others.  That sticky "web shot" is good for everything!  
I can't believe you mentioned that.  I love you for that!!!

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS SOMETHING FROM THIS WORLD, THAT I HAVE TAKEN INTO THE NEXT, AND I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE THIS ABILITY INHERENTLY. PERHAPS WE SHARE THE SAME ASTRAL DNA? LAST WEEK I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING UP CONTACT INFORMATION ON STAN LEE (CREATOR) TO WRITE AND ASK HIM IF HIS IDEAS FOR SPIDERMAN CAME FROM A DREAM, BUT I NEVER CARRIED IT THROUGH.

There is a definite similarity between the substances (web & wires).  At first I had a very difficult time separating myself from the web.  I went through the same ordeal in trying to manifest something to "cut" with, but little worked...I therefor by-passed the "physical" notion of "cutting" and worked along the lines of??? I guess it could be called "devaluating", where I let go of my focus, and ignore the fact that it's there.  If I make it an issue "it sticks" and if I let it go...I can release myself, and I am finding the same applies to the wires.  I am not one to give up in my travels and I will keep on till I achieve my goals.  Can't say the same for this world, but I'm linking up to my subconscious in that area...slowly.  

It was worth joining up to this forum just to see you use those words...web shot!!!  The butterflies sound interesting and will give it go, since I'm tired of cracking jaws! I would very much prefer to get on the same wave length as these dogs, and attempt to release them from whatever is utilizing them for the worst.  I have managed a few times to do some hands-on healing that has worked to pacify them, and they were incredibly grateful.

ALL MY SINCEREST THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT...TRULY/TRULY

:D

ezekiel

Souljahh333 - I'm glad you can relate and understand the web shot.  Incidentally, I think there is another function for this that I haven't learned yet.  For now, it sure is fun to swing around.  I think it somehow conserves on energy and doesn't take near the effort as flying does.

Out of curiosity, could you elaborate on some other tricks that you have learned?

Some of mine:

Energy bubble -  Upon being attacked by the pesky leaches or other bugs, I use the psi ball, but instead of making it in my hands, I start at my feet and envelope my body in it until I am completely inside the ball.  Because it comes from inside out, whatever was attached to me is instantly on the outside of my bubble. Ahhhhh peace at last.

Forced levitation - Sometimes levitation seems to be out of order, which puts a momentary cramp in my defense plan.  In that case, I manifest a small throwing object (knife or throwing star) and throw it into my opponent.  Once embedded, I control the object I threw via levitation which in turn moves my opponent.  

spinning plates - This was actually shown to me by someone I met obe.  Manifest a stack of golden razor edged plates next to you and using levitation send up as many as you can control and circle them around you.  This is good for the encounters that seem to be a mass attack.  

Flaming hand -  I think fire is an excellent defense because the attackers aren't use to seeing it much.  This took a while to manifest but a steady stream of liquid fire does wonders for keeping your safe zone clear.
                             mass stars  -  just like the plates, manifest as many miniature throwing stars into your hand as possible and control them in the direction of your attacker.  It seems multiple hits at one time eliminates the attack immediately.

Jedi electricity - I'm really not a sci-fi buff, but I remembered the scene from one of the star wars movies when the old bad guy made electricity flow from his hands.  I haven't had much luck with this as an actual weapon but it works great as a deterrent.  

Cloak and staff  - This is more of a disguise that surprisingly enough works.  I'm a guy with short hair so upon entering a new place, I will extend my hair and put on a white cloak.  I have even had some of the dogs pass me by.

Very interested to hear back.

Souljah333

James Arthur who I (and many others) believe to be the leading expert on "natural hallucinogens" as well as OBE's...(may his sweet soul (now bodiless) be soaring even further into the unknown as I speak)...said that the further "down" one goes...the further "up" one rises.  

I am flattered Major that have posted here, and you're point is well taken...but thirty some-odd years of attacks & battling, tugging, pulling, prying and exploration place me in a position to have a little fun "once in a while" (if not more so than that).

I have been encountering a lot of "kids" lately?!? which is tinkling me off to no end, because they function on some mass-hysteric level of ignorance that makes them impossible to deal with...I have more comments about the "kids", but will stave off for now. I feel compelled to express however that I am a WELL-seasoned traveler...not a child...in things outside this world.  I couldn't get stuck if I wanted!  

I don't remember what I said about being "tagged", unless it was in relation to "implants", and in that case...I feel that I've been tagged by "both" sides.  I am not one (however) to "willing accept without question the nature of my experiences"...far from that entirely.  I am highly conscious outside my body, but I have worked very hard on letting go of "reality" both in and out of this world. I broke my frame of mind open and although it sent me over the edge for a while...I am back now and the stronger for it.  I still have much to learn in placing "my self" aside, but the implants have nothing to do with this.  I have been involved in two distinct seeding projects, and to save on explanations...I will say in both the "light" and "dark" empires/good & evil...whatever you wish to call it?!?

At last count on the light side: 147 offspring, and on the dark: a needed number of 12. I am not privy to much information on this, just a "supplier" of sorts, but I have a notion that the implants are simply to keep track of my whereabouts, monitoring, etc.  It allows them to "pull me in" whenever they feel the need.  I do not consider the implants to be of a physical nature, but I am hoping that they may eventually serve as a link between myself and my "cosmic offspring".
I know that sounds out of this world......it is.

SKILLS: for Ezekiel

The Web Shot is my favorite, and used most often as I mentioned.  Most of my skills are simple hand gestures that allow me to be invisible, levitate, heal, etc. I don't do a lot to curtail what is happening around me.  As a Warrior I have outgrown the fighting, and moved deeper into the matrix...where (as I mentioned above) my situations have more to do with what is being "perceived".  I do a lot of manifestation, and willing to get myself from one place to another with what I need (which isn't much). Since I entered this "space" as a child I continue to become more and more "physically" passive in my "actions"...and more "thought-full"...it's hard to explain.  Very much The Way of the Jedi!!!  The Way of the Warrior!

There is no longer much use in conjuring up weapons and shields, when what I am surrounded by doesn't really exist in any form...if that makes sense?!?

So far it seems likes it's just the two of us that know the pure thrill and enjoyment of the web!!!  
:wink:

P.S.  WHAT IS F3???

Danny

Just curious, because I heard military complexes mentioned, has anyone ever gone to Dulce (or any other underground installations) while out of body?

Danny
Take care of each other.

Danny

Quote from: Souljah333
P.S.  WHAT IS F3???

F3 in my understanding (please correct me if I'm wrong) is where all of the afterlife belief constructs are.  That is the focus people go to when they die and whatever they believed they would find (in terms of heaven/hell, etc.) is exactly what they find.

Danny
Take care of each other.

Souljah333

I've always had that idea, of people going to where they "believed" they were going to...i didn't know it had a name.  I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question about Dulce.  I spend a great deal of time in complexes, and I believe I was the one that brought up the subject, but I can't name the places I've been...I've never thought to ask.  They're huge wherever they are.  I can attempt to give it a try, and p.m. you if I'm successful.  Lately though (the last week or so) I just seem to be floating through the void.  No sights, no sound...like a sensory-deprivation tank as large as forever...like swimming through absolute nothingness.  

last night i swam around for a good while till i encountered a glowing being off at a distance.  I followed, eventually catching up, and wound up in a tunnel that led to a complex off this world.  Typical ATM-type convenience equipment about, food courts, shops, docking bays, etc.  As soon as I arrived in this complex I was attacked by micro-machinery (fly like) that laced my entire body with that fine wire filament I've mentioned before (pain in the a-s-s) & painful...anyway. I was trying to get this security guard guy to help me, or direct me to a medical area.  He asked where I was from...I replied Earth, and he cried out loud, "Earthling!",  and everyone in the vicinity roared with laughter (?) There was one place I stopped at that exchanged money.  They had Euros there with Queen Elizabeth's face on them, but alien-like...with the typical large head, and huge black almond eyes?!?  I pulled an American bill out of my pocket, and the clerk went nuts over it...like it was rare.  I also handed over a "Loonie" (Canadian 1 dollar coin) and she responded the same.  She gave me a handful of the Euros and I went to the food court.  There was a lot of strange stuff I didn't recognize, but the most popular seemed to be an Asian "sweet" stand that sold those tapioca type drinks in neon colors, and an Italian place.  The clerks told me, "Everybody loves Italian food!"
Then I woke up.

I don't know why I posted all that?!?
Bored I guess  :roll:

Usually I ask the date, but I will try and remember to ask the name of the facility from now on.

GypsyWanderer

Is Earth so known that its situation is looked to as funny by these beings?  Earth is a joke, huh? like, damn, and here I don't enjoy it at all

GypsyWanderer

wait im stuck in focus 22