Was this a guide??

Previous topic - Next topic

Wowabox

I have not been able to project for a while so last night I tried to call for a guide to help me. I also was begining to phase I think I'm in either focus 10 or 12 and I hear this voice I've never heard before say "he's ready" that kind of startled me and I woke up has anyone had this happen to them?? I think this encouraged me more than ever though I'll keep you guys posted.

zareste

You can call anyone a guide. Evidently someone just thinks you're ready for something.

Dreamshards

^ Very true. I recently had a dream induced OBE and someone was instructing me to end the experience soon so I could remember it better. I don't think he was "my guide" but I do believe there are many beings out there who have helpful words. Are astral selves probably communicate with other astral travelers and we don't remember it.

roman67

This also happens with me and I don't care who is guiding me, I do what they are telling me to do.

AteBits

It could even be yourself saying that to yourself. as you phase you tune in to other frequencies so it mightbe a guid, it might be in your mind. But there is no way to know if you don't find out right? :)