The Origin of Spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

astralspinner

I'm curious as to where people think that the spirits that populate the Planes actually come from.

I've come across various theories, such as:

- In a similar way to physical reproduction, spirits are created by other spirits

- All spiritual beings started out physical and have just evolved/devolved since the end of their physical life

- They didn't come from anywhere, they've always existed.

- "Like attracts like" doesn't just create Planes, but spirits as well. For instance, if a multitude of dreams of, say, a field full of sheep are attracted together, the dream-fields will merge to make a very stable field, and the dream-sheep will merge to become genuine live astral sheep.

- When a Plane is created, living beings 'evolve' within it, and give rise to indigenous intelligent spirits.

Those are some of the possibilities I've come across. So I'd just like to know what the opinions are. Where do you think non-physical entities come from?

Eternal_Soulmate

Indeed a good question...

In my opinion the universe is so massive its difficult to say whether they "we" always been or are reproduced... but for what I feel about this matter...

In the beginning there was one and for some reason that single awareness exploded and divided itself in many which are constantly reaching further and further to finally become one again....

I feel the Big Bang is our scientific name for this event

As a human it is difficult to know where we come from... I guess spiritually we can't even imagine

Greetingzzz
We allways have choice...

Frank

As you ask, no one populates the planes that we come from. There is no here and there. Here and there are just belief constructs that we create for the purposes of our experience.

We are manifestations of consciousness and there is no separation nor barriers in consciousness. So not only are we a focus of our own Essence, or soul or whatever "higher self" terminology you choose, each of us are all of consciousness at the same time. Pretty mind-blowing stuff.

Talking objectively, i.e. as regards this (our) physical universe, consider that within the physical dimension there are an infinite number of physical universes that we have created and they all occupy the same physical space. Now work that one out, lol.

Yours,
Frank