Was this AP or just a dream?

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxy_storm

The time it happened I was pretty sure I'm experiencing a real AP. I got a few times out of my body (I remember an eerie light/reflection on my wall as I was leavig my body), I didn't see anything, but I somehow knew where I was relative to my body. It was a very strange feeling. The last time I floated out of my body, I remember I "flipped" myself so I was facing my body (I think I've done this to make sure I was out). Then I started to see something, I was in my room. I remember I tried to go through wall but it was not possible. Something was pushing me to find any object in our house that could be later used for verification, but everything was just so dark and blurry. Then I just remember a(nother) dream coming.

However as I look on it backwards, it just seems and feels like any other dream, vague and blurry. I think I was just dreaming of AP.

So is it possible it was "real" AP or was it just a dream?
Flow...

kiwibonga

Like many others before you, you'll have to get used to the fact that there's just no way to know for sure what the nature of an experience was unless you can bring back definite proof that you were indeed out of body...

At this point there's not enough hard data to know for sure what your experience was... I recommend you chalk it up as a "maybe" and look forward to the next one!
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

alchemist

Pick a random playing card from a deck. Without looking at the face of the card, place it somewhere that you normally could not see/reach (atop a cupboard etc or stickytape it face-out on the inside of a window that you can't see/reach, like I do).

Then when you project, go to the card and see what it is. There's only a 2% chance of correctly guessing without seeing the card.