Did I slipped into another dimension?

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdwg

So I went to bed a bit tired, I closed my eyes and began to fall asleep and then this scene came up as if I was out holding a videocamera out in the city at night.  At first I thought I was making it up but then I just had no thoughts blank mind and it just continued as if I was watching this city through someone else's eyes.  It only lasted maybe a minute but the way this field of view moved was weird.  This view turned right, left, went straight forward and then it just faded.  Do you think I saw through another of my selves point of view in his world??

Thanks

Astralsuzy

You could have had the same thing as me.   Occasionally I see landscapes, animals or people.    I know I am in my body.    When it happens I get out of my body and I go into another environment.   

Szaxx

This is where your center of vision isn't inline with your center of direction.
It's a projection and it was one thing I had to learn to master way back in '69.
It can be done easily once you stop and experiment. I had 360 degree perception too which took some getting used to.
Have fun.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

For a lack of a better way to explain it, every single time you fall asleep at night you're "slipping" into another dimension...