weak

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

hi guys. im just wondering. how release my astral body is weak?? i just astral projected 6 times!! but i had a hard time moving around. i just able to get on my knees or sit up but then my astral body would pop bakk to my physical body while im still ap. why is that?? thanks for the help
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Xanth

I'll just repost my response here from that other thread you posted on:

It's not your astral body that is *weak*... it's your conscious awareness attached to the body that isn't at full strength.
When you get "out"... stop... stop and focus on something... then start to question it, yourself and your surroundings.
Allow yourself to become fully conscious, this includes your cognitive processes.

~Ryan Smiley

CFTraveler

I'm going to reply to this one, and not the other:

I have some ideas about the etheric body and maneuvering.  It's my idea, not anyone else's, so I'm sure it'll be challenged:

I believe the etheric body needs to be 'charged' to have an exit, but not to maneuver.  I think that there are two components to RTZ OBEs:
Consciousness and energy-
I think that it's like a car- you need the battery fully charged to separate consciously; after the car is moving the alternator will keep it charged and moving; but you also need a sober (or lucid) driver all the while the car is in motion.

If you have 6 projections in a row you will weaken the energy body- and that's what raising energy is for; and you have to be fully conscious to be able to maneuver successfully- and this is where awareness practices and exercises such as what Xanth said (and others you can practice as part of your meditation) comes in.

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on May 20, 2010, 12:32:19
I believe the etheric body needs to be 'charged' to have an exit, but not to maneuver.  I think that there are two components to RTZ OBEs:
Consciousness and energy-
I think that it's like a car- you need the battery fully charged to separate consciously; after the car is moving the alternator will keep it charged and moving; but you also need a sober (or lucid) driver all the while the car is in motion.
That's a great analogy, CFT... I'm gonna have to try to fit it in my paradigm somehow.  :)
Because I'm certain it does apply somewhere in my beliefs.

~Ryan

personalreality

I had very similar experiences when i started projecting.

I would get out, slug around a bit, get pulled back, exit again and repeat the process 4 or 5 times.

I found that the more i projected the easier moving became.
be awesome.

astraladdict

thanks for the help. ill try that tonight
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...