Weird pulling feeling in my feet

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddity

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to astral project for ages. Often when I am lying down and feeling really relaxed I get this weird feeling like someone is pulling me along by my feet. I'm sure I'm not just imagining it - does anyone know what it is and if I can use it to AP?

Eol007

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

Don't worry I've gone out feet 1st before - so why not with the flow next time!

Good luck,

Stephen

coolbreeze

I haven't been having much luck at projecting myself, but that sounds sort of like vibrations I had over the summer. Good Luck!

avocado

Do you put a lot of focus into your legs? It could be just you getting more aware of them or their energy. I get pressure feelings whenever I focus on a certain place or chakra but I cant say for sure that that is what you are feeling.

That's my two pesos.

Kodemaster

Quote from: OddityI have been trying (unsuccessfully) to astral project for ages. Often when I am lying down and feeling really relaxed I get this weird feeling like someone is pulling me along by my feet. I'm sure I'm not just imagining it - does anyone know what it is and if I can use it to AP?

I've noticed that, if I do a lot of energy work on my legs, my legs will try to come out, but not the rest of me.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Oddity

Quote from: Kodemaster
Quote from: OddityI have been trying (unsuccessfully) to astral project for ages. Often when I am lying down and feeling really relaxed I get this weird feeling like someone is pulling me along by my feet. I'm sure I'm not just imagining it - does anyone know what it is and if I can use it to AP?

I've noticed that, if I do a lot of energy work on my legs, my legs will try to come out, but not the rest of me.

Really? Once you've got your legs out, can you pull the rest of yourself out?

Selski

A couple of weeks ago, I experimented with something.  I was napping in my chair and just as I was waking up, I realised I was in the state where I could have an OBE.  

I'd read a lot of posts about the sensation of being pulled out of your body, and I thought I'd see if I could experience it.  As soon as I'd had this thought, lo and behold, it felt exactly like someone was pulling me out feet first.  It was strange, and it made me internally giggle.  I guess due to this giggling, I only got out as far as my waist before I fully came to.  Or it could be that a friendly helper had heard me, and was pulling me out and took offence at my laughter!!!

Not much help, but thought I'd mention it.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kodemaster

Quote from: Oddity
Quote from: Kodemaster

Really? Once you've got your legs out, can you pull the rest of yourself out?

Not I, unfortunately. :(
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Potatis