What am I doing wrong??

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Focusing to much on the technique and not going with the flow. Decide what your going to do before you begin then keep to the plan and just run through smoothly.

DjMidgetMan

Ok.... I get into a pretty deep trance(very heavy feeling body).... I raise energy.... And then I shift my consciousness outside my body??? But I just feel confined inside!! What am I doing wrong??? Details....

Last night I decided to attempt another oobe... I lied down in bed, yet the tvs were on in the other rooms and there were distractions.... I did a breath awareness excercise for 50 counts until I was in  a very deep trance... Then, I did full body curcuit excercises from the NEW system for a couple minutes.... After that, I focused my concentration... and I attempted it... I shifted my consciousness outside my body, started doing the yo yo technique sometimes... but after 20 minutes of trying, it just didn't work... I felt a few sensations, but no big ones such as vibrations or anything like that.... What am I doing wrong??

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"