What are these guides you always talk about?

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Links Shadow

Guides can be anyone or just about anything.  They can be fellow astral pulsers even.  They are anyone that can help you at your current stage of development.  They can take ANY form.  How much they help you depends on their personal knowledge.  Some help with specific things while others can help with just about anything.  About how you can get one, well I can't rightly say, mine came to me.  In my opinion they come when you are ready to learn what they have to teach.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

jc84corvette

Thank you for a informative reply!

Fellow pulsers? That is really awsome! What form is yours?

Shawn McCaffrey

I know a fellow pulser was my guide for allmost a year, he got my life turned around, grades up, felt better, no drugs, feel great.  But now it seems I am on my own, and I would like to meet the real thing as well.  I admit, it is rather interesting.

Tayesin

Hi JC,
When people speak about Guides, it can be in the way Links Shadow said, or it can be more specifically Spirit Guides.  These Guides are beings who usually come to help us through some part of our life and they can be anyone from our present life, past lives, dead relatives and the like.  But, it is also my experience that the 'main guide' is actually our own higher self.  You can meet them when the time is right for you to do so, and I also think that you can meet them when you want to as well.  I have a couple of techniques in my webpage that I used to meet my Guides, so you are welcome to check it out and see if it is of any help to you.[:)]

Love always.

jc84corvette

Thank you for your reply! I will check your site out now.[:)]

jc84corvette

After reading MANY experiences I have a question. From reading your experiences in OBE's I see the word guides used a lot.

Who are they?

What form are they?

How much do they help you?

How can I get me one of these?