What are you planning on doing when you die and go to the astral?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I am trying to figure out what I am going to do when I die. I pretty sure I want to go to higher dimensions. I don't know how to do that. Can someone tell me? I have already searched the forum here and Googled. It all I got was that you call on a higher power.

I kind of got the  idea from Frank that people in the astral go higher when they just give up and stop being so attached to what they are doing. Is that true? Is that what he meant?

Thanks.

Peace!

Szaxx

Hi,
I wouldn't worry at all. There's going to be friends there that already know what to do.
Similar to starting school, just arrive and you'll instinctively know whats what.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Szaxx on February 16, 2012, 05:37:58
Hi,
I wouldn't worry at all. There's going to be friends there that already know what to do.
Similar to starting school, just arrive and you'll instinctively know whats what.
Maybe sometimes, IMHO.

MDM

Quote from: astralprojectee on February 16, 2012, 04:16:06
I am trying to figure out what I am going to do when I die. I pretty sure I want to go to higher dimensions. I don't know how to do that. Can someone tell me? I have already searched the forum here and Googled. It all I got was that you call on a higher power.

I kind of got the  idea from Frank that people in the astral go higher when they just give up and stop being so attached to what they are doing. Is that true? Is that what he meant?

Hi Astralprojectee,

I devoted a large part of my website to your question in which I describe the higher dimensions in some detail. It is not easy to get into using "Astral" projection as it is the very "Astral Body" which you have to project from so in a sense leaving it behind in the same way you leave your physical body behind during an OBE. Since first projecting via an OBE (described in my book "Multidimensional Man" under the chapter "The Final Frontiers") I've found other methods which go straight from physical awareness (using meditation) into a "super dimensional" state of consciousness, but even these are rare and rely on a number of factors. If you want to find out more about it, please visit my website. There are 4 parts to this topic under the menu heading "The Super Dimensions": http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Higher_Mental_Planes_or_Heaven_Worlds.html

Because the only way to enter these realities is by relinquishing your social and ego identification I devoted another chapter to this topic which deals with the state of mind you will need to nurture, which you can find here under the section Enlightenment:
http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/What_is_an_awakened_mind_like.html

It's not as daunting as it sounds. It has mostly been reported by large numbers of people who suffered Near Death experiences. This of course is not an ideal method of projection for obvious reasons. And also NDEers are usually unprepared and often overwhelmed by the experience. They frequently return from it with a new evangelical outlook, seeking a religious reference system in order to explain it better. Their trauma doesn't allow them to spend "time" (which is a contradiction) in this state of consciousness, which is more likely during induced projection, allowing you to take full advantage of the incredible vistas surrounding you.

But I have spoken to other OBEers who have broken the barriers (one such testimony is also on my website), so its not impossible. Naturally, once you have been there once, it will change your outlook on life drastically and your interest in ordinary (Astral) OBE will appear pedestrian by comparison. Once experienced there is no going back. It will also make it easier for you to pursue the path, because you understand more about your true nature and the characteristics you'll need to develop to attain this state.

Of course the best way to guarantee yourself a good position after you die is to start practicing living in the present now, but that's another story.

Rudolph

This is not just a good question but pretty close to THE question.

If you are just getting started the answer for most is "a short rest period, maybe some instruction for a short while, then reincarnation".

If you really want to make progress in the Eternal realms the first thing to do is formulate a question that targets the Eternal as something to be grasped and understood. Then go about Life doing your best to learn Detachment, Self-Discipline, objectivity, Wisdom and Knowledge, etc.

Those who choose a very high Goal will be beset by Huge obstacles. The way you deal with them determines rate of progress. Closely following the messages from dreams and waking dreams will help gauge progress and how to choose wisely and how to take the next step.

The High and Eternal Wisdom Path is an exceedingly rare Goal. Therefore the Path is a lonesome one.

With Wisdom and Knowledge comes Responsibility. Even the smallest forms of responsibility are a terrifying prospect for a huge percentage of humanity. This is one of the reasons there are so many totally lame philosophies and religions out there. People create them as part of their self-delusional hiding places for the Soul.

If you truly choose a High Path you will know within months, usually, how things are going. Certainly within a couple years. The early steps and stages require a fairly good recall of dreams and the ability to pay attention to Life on a more subtle level so I recommend developing very good dream recall straight out the starting gate.

Good Luck and Bon Voyage....

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

catmeow

Hi MDM, are there any plans for a kindle version of your book? Thanks,
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

majour ka

Thanks.

Peace!

We create our reality in the spirit world (the life beyond this one), through our experiences, thoughts beliefs and actions....first thing I will do is go and see all my friends and loved ones..then see how it feels to communicate through a medium...as ive always been curious about that ...I might go and laugh at people like Richard Dawkin who will have the shock of their life!!   :-D  then i expect I will need to go to a place of reflection and see how I did on earth.. that's my thoughts and understanding on it all  8-)

Killa Rican

Hmmmm..Let's see. NOT reincarnate. lol. Probably would stick around earth realm to play a few pranks on people, snoop, lurk, cause paranormal activity(Giving people reasons to BELIEVE) etc.

Then off to the bottomless rabbit hole for me. :-D
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I have a theory that when you die, at first it's like your astral projecting. But then as time goes by something releases from your body, permanently making you unable to come back to your body. You know in most NDE's they can come back to their body. So there must be a connection between you and your body if you can come back. But what realeses that connection. I don't knnow.  So before you are permanently released from your body you still have some kind of connection.  So I am theorizing that the chemicals your brain releases will cause you to see a light connected to higher dimensions. Most will go into that light. But if you don't go into the light. The light will probably disappear because your body stops producing some of those chemicals. People can astral project while on entheogens or drugs or whatever so I have read that you can  still be in an altered state of mind even while astral projecting on these entheogen or drugs. So that totally supports my theory.

I'll probably make a whole thread here about this theory of mine.

Peace!

Lionheart

There are people that believe when you die, your 'silver cord' breaks and you loose your entire connection to your physical body. This morning on Coast to Coast they had David Bennett, who wrote the book "Voyage of Purpose". He is a commercial diver who drowned in the ocean during a violent storm and died for 12-15 minutes then returned to tell his story. He tells how it completely changed the way he would think about things in his life forever. Here is a video of his experience here http://nhne-pulse.org/david-bennett-announces-new-nde-book/.

Rudolph

Well, I do not know how people got the notion that they will be able to have much of any kind of say in the matter. They have no idea how they got here in the first place so how do they expect anything to change when they leave?

If you entered into this life in something close to full consciousness and worked to increase conscious awareness further from that point, maybe you will have a chance to participate in the decision making process.

The post-life sequence of events is likely determined by karma/dharma more than any momentary preference. The forces at work are strong. Sort of like gravity. To think you can just choose to start working outside that influence is like thinking, "gee, tomorrow morning I think I'll just levitate to the kitchen for coffee and then float to work over all the traffic... ummm, NOT.

Those who make the extraordinary effort to become Master of Life might have a small say in where they go and what they will do.

CFTraveler

I'd just ask a lot of questions.  Of course, this may be moot, but who knows.

PlasmaAstralProjection

I agree with CFTraveler on this. I think there is a great possibly that we are all just robots. And anything that happens spiritually is also just a mechanical, cause and effect of the energy of our bodies and the universe. An spiritual evolutionary mechanism that was built. Nothing happens without a cause in our bodies. Even Osho an enlightened master says there is nothing like free will.

You are either a slave to this world and the play of energy or you are a slave to the higher energies.

But the key to survival is to believe that you do have free will and can make a difference.

So at that, I would like to go to the higher dimensions if at all possible. If from there me and the beings of light decide I need to go to the lower dimensions to workout my negative karma, that is what I will do. But if that is unnecessary, then  why bother. I have not been a saint my whole life.

Peace!

CFTraveler

Quote from: astralprojectee on February 17, 2012, 17:00:21
I agree with CFTraveler on this. I think there is a great possibly that we are all just robots. And anything that happens spiritually is also just a mechanical, cause and effect of the energy of our bodies and the universe. An spiritual evolutionary mechanism that was built. Nothing happens without a cause in our bodies. Even Osho an enlightened master says there is nothing like free will.

You are either a slave to this world and the play of energy or you are a slave to the higher energies.

But the key to survival is to believe that you do have free will and can make a difference.

So at that, I would like to go to the higher dimensions if at all possible. If from there me and the beings of light decide I need to go to the lower dimensions to workout my negative karma, that is what I will do. But if that is unnecessary, then  why bother. I have not been a saint my whole life.

Peace!
Just to clarify, I didn't say that it may be moot because we might be robots or lack free will.
Some NDEs report that whey they got 'to the other side' they received the memories of why they had decided to come there and what the point was, and this is what I was referring to.  If they are right and this is so, I may not have to ask anything, because the info will just be restored.  If, of course, any of this is true- it might just be wishful thinking.

Rudolph

Quote. I think there is a great possibly that we are all just robots. And anything that happens spiritually is also just a mechanical, cause and effect of the energy of our bodies and the universe.

We are not robots because we have to be that way. We are zombie/robots because we are too darn lazy to bother going to the trouble to actually exercise free will.

In my understanding, anything that is truly "Spiritual" is Will based by definition. But it is so rare as to be nearly non-existent.

But it does occur to some small degree now and then. Especially on a very quiet and personal level.

PlasmaAstralProjection

AndrewTheSinger

The question is making a wrong assumption, that we go to the astral after we die. The Astral is where dreams take place, it's neither heaven nor hell, and though you may have some glimpses of what is hidden, most of it remains unseen, it's like a bubble and the truth is outside the bubble.

But to answer your question, I plan to pass through their realms and find my repose with the spirits in the great indestructible aeons. :}
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

ArmyOfOne1911

Whatever I feel like  :-D
Not coming back to earth that's forsure. But I will visit from timce to time. I believe you will have full control on where you want to go and do after you die, and be guided along the way. Why you would want to come back here I am not sure. I guess if you wish to come back and do something in the physical you couldn't do in your past life etc. But in the end I do think its up to you. I want to visit places on earth I never been to. In ghost form I guess you could say... I think you pretty much are a ghost during astral projection. Just temporary though. I plan on reuniting with my family and to help other spirits who need assistance... Say hi to my friends... And just fly and learn as much as I can. Who knows what's in store for me, but I think its a sign of some sort I am dedicated to this at 20 years old. Glad I got into this young and can keep trying for answers... Live and learn. Experience.  :-)