What do you do once you enter the dark void?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

So last night when asleep I seemed to awake into blackness. I was conscious and could hear myself breathing so my physical body was obviously asleep and dissociated from my consciousness. I was not fully conscious more like bout 60% conscious. I did not really know what to do once here I had heard of this before where others have "awoke" into this void which is black. So my question is simply how do you project from here?  thx

LightBeam

You were already projected. You just had to think of a place you wanted to be and your thoughts would have taken you there instantly. Do it with a strong intent and it will happen.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Astralzombie

LightBeam said it all so there's really no point in saying anything else. But............I can't resist. :-D

Like she said, you were already "out of body" and just needed a destination in mind. All that takes is intent. Don't worry, you'll get "there" again and when you do, you'll be ready.

Good luck.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

illprotocol

But a good question is to ask, what is this "dark void". When in a dark space you can try asking angels for light as well, if you want to see.

Xanth

If you're actually asking "what is the void?"...

To me, it's the reality-less reality frame.  It's what you experience when you've removed yourself from one reality frame and haven't yet begun receiving information about another.
It's the in-between.  Sometimes you experience it going from place to place... sometimes you don't. 

I've only directly experienced it going into and coming out of a projection.  Only very rarely has it happened to me in the middle of one.

justin35ll

Quote from: LightBeam on March 23, 2013, 17:51:26
You were already projected. You just had to think of a place you wanted to be and your thoughts would have taken you there instantly. Do it with a strong intent and it will happen.

Lightbeam is right, if you are in this black void. You are basically already separated so either do an exit technique, simply roll over off your bed (you might think you physically are), or think of being somewhere with strong intent

Szaxx

From the void you can ask for an experience of your choice or even ask to be shown something you need to learn. Its the ultimate launchpad.
It's possible to see future events too from here. Try and be specific too. A general idea will result in an experience and it may be related but directly what you want.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Contenteo

:-( I hate this terminology sometimes.  Which black void?? :?

I know I might drop Monroe F-bombs all the time with his conceptual framework, but it's to foster verifiability and comparability. It's a taxonomy to something very very non-palpable.

So, There are so many black voids on the way to a projection.
I am pretty sure, I know the black-void, you all are talking about, but I would chalk that up to more of a wormhole then a void.

Could you describe the events leading up to this void?

And I am interested in hearing some more description of what your personal description of this black void is. Can you hear yourselves breath still? Could you move your body if you want? Is it chaotic? Calm? How long does it usually take to get there? Milestones along the way? How long have you focused on your 'third eye' area. Have you past the sinking feeling?

Cheers,
Contenteo

AlteredJames

My void experience was non-physical in nature. I couldn't hear myself or feel my body at all. Strange to hear that OP could hear his breath...
My void was a total separate-shift from one place to seemingly another. Perhaps OP was simply in a very deep trance-state?

Contenteo

That transition of feeling breath to no-breath is my conception of a light F12 state to a full-fledged F12 state. From that point all you need is some sinking feeling or a pulling upwards feeling and you are in that F12-F15-F18-->F21 gateway that Monroe and Frank talked about.

Its such a pain though, any thinking of breathing once you have disconnected yourself from it brings you right back to feeling it. Hands down my #1 annoyance in the art of projecting. Its fouled hundreds of my attempts.

F12 is such a big place though. There are so many flavors of it that I have experienced. I like accounting, but I cringe at the task of trying to quantify that. Its all black void in there.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

Quote from: Contenteo on April 11, 2013, 04:00:20
Its such a pain though, any thinking of breathing once you have disconnected yourself from it brings you right back to feeling it. Hands down my #1 annoyance in the art of projecting. Its fouled hundreds of my attempts.
Yes, it is very annoying Contenteo.

I will be attempting the shift, deep in and all of a sudden a sporadic split second thought of the body is met with an enormous gasp of breath.

I have found though, that I can just passively observe the big breath and get back to my shift very easily, if I don't let it bother me.

I have always been amazed at people that can use breathing as a focus tool for meditation. I find it creates a panic in me. Kind of like a hyperventilation attack.

I try to get as far as I can get away from focusing on my physical breath.

Szaxx

Thats simply it. To get away from anything related to your physical body.
In the (probably F21) there's only your conciousness left. You're on your own and all around you  is very peaceful. You can imagine being inside a massive cavern somewhere. It has that kind of feel to it. Any strong thoughts and you're out of it in some location related.
There's too many F's for my likeing. The first one has a link to the body and as things deepen you end up as far as possible into this blissful darkness.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.