What does this mean from adventures beyond the body chapter 5

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

8. Commitment Are you willing to devote the time and effort needed to achieve
your goal? Are you willing to commit thirty minutes a day for a month?

I don't understand what he means by committing 30 minutes a day is this practice or the actual technique?

Thanks.

LightBeam

practicing the technique for 30 min per day at the right time and the right way for 30 days consistently
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

interception

Quote from: luffy28 on December 08, 2020, 00:54:16
8. Commitment Are you willing to devote the time and effort needed to achieve
your goal? Are you willing to commit thirty minutes a day for a month?

I don't understand what he means by committing 30 minutes a day is this practice or the actual technique?

Thanks.

It is both I suppose? Where you put your focus, commitment and intent is important for everyday life, especially in the modern world with all its digital distractions.
Focus and intentional consistency is especially important when you delve into meditation, lucid dreaming and astral projection practices. At least for most of us.
The techniques are there to help you sharpen your focus and intentions by giving your mind things to consistently practice.
If you fail at doing many of these techniques successfully, you might have a hard time achieving conscious projections and an even harder time remembering those experiences.
:|