What does this mean within obe4u statistics

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

I wanted to know what anyone (or someone) thinks this means in obe4u statistics

For 1-5 attempts (1-3 days) - 50%

For  6-10 attempts (2-7 days) - 80%

For 11-20 attempts (3-14 days) - 90%

It's from a printout I'm currently looking at.

It's from the obe4u website.

Thanks.

Xanth

Probably his asinine percentage chance of you having a projection during those particular time-frames.
Sorry, I'm just not the biggest fan of Raduga.  He's a flake in my opinion... stealing all those techniques and then playing them off as his own creations.

DarknChildlike

Off topic,. Xanth, awesome cat pic lol.

EscapeVelocity

Not well defined as to what we are reading...divide by 10 to start...otherwise crap.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

DarknChildlike

Besides the one very first spontaneous projection I had, I practiced twice a day for probably two or three months before anything at all happened even no hypnogogia or anything :/

It really takes a hell of a lot of practice to get real results,. Now one thing I gotta give raduga is this, the non direct method he details. Trying to wiggle out after waking and before moving or opening eyes seemed far easier for your first attempts,. I got a result from that after just a few tries but you have to be practicing a lot already to remember not to open your eyes and don't move when waking up first thing,. Gotta be eating and pooping this stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner to remember at that exact moment so it's not a short cut as he would explain in his book by any means,

The way he details it is like you wanna try an AP without all the hard work, do this,. Which is just not even close to true,.

Nobody gets results in this practice without several months of practice,... I think? Maybe I'm just slow to the game., lol

luffy28

Quote from: DarknChildlike on May 31, 2020, 02:56:59
Besides the one very first spontaneous projection I had, I practiced twice a day for probably two or three months before anything at all happened even no hypnogogia or anything :/

It really takes a hell of a lot of practice to get real results,. Now one thing I gotta give raduga is this, the non direct method he details. Trying to wiggle out after waking and before moving or opening eyes seemed far easier for your first attempts,. I got a result from that after just a few tries but you have to be practicing a lot already to remember not to open your eyes and don't move when waking up first thing,. Gotta be eating and pooping this stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner to remember at that exact moment so it's not a short cut as he would explain in his book by any means,

The way he details it is like you wanna try an AP without all the hard work, do this,. Which is just not even close to true,.

Nobody gets results in this practice without several months of practice,... I think? Maybe I'm just slow to the game., lol

One technique I'm trying is during the day to brainwash (or make myself believe by force) myself that it will work no matter what. I also bought his second edition book and have tried reading the direct method in both editions but don't understand the section. IMO for the indirect technique the first version (free) is better than the newer one.

For 1-5 attempts (1-3 days) – 50%
For 6-10 attempts (2-7 days) – 80%
For 11-20 attempts (3-14 days) – 90%

Yeah, I think the above for the attempts is the total number of attempts done over say 2 to 7 days. Since he says that if you don't get results with a maximum of 4 cycles then do five to 10 cycles if it doesn't work.

Thanks.