What happened??

Previous topic - Next topic

JackNorth

Hello, this isn't really something astounding I just want some answers :).
Okay so I did my usual nightly routine, I got up some hours after sleep, stayed awake for 45 minutes and then got into a still position. I heard the usual noises and vibrations but eventually it dimmed down and I decided to give up. I dozed off but as I was on the verge of sleep I got a big burst of vibrations.. It lasted for a while and it died down again.. So I started to doze off again when it happened a second time, these vibrations were bigger than any vibrations I've felt before. It probably isn't anything interesting but I want to know what it was? Does anyone have answers? Thank you all!! :)

FuzzyQuills

Sounds like the issue I tend to have; I get vibes, but then I get mentally blocked and wake up... :D Point being, you got awfully close to getting out. :) You obviously were desperate enough to have it happen three times in succession!

Otherwise, keep going! :) It does take a fair bit of time to figure out how to exit once the vibes start. Some information I have read says "wait for them to end, then you're out!" other source say to use a simple 'action' such as rolling out when the vibes get strong enough. (IMPO, I feel myself get pulled upward, with my head the only thing left to pull out... :grin:)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

EscapeVelocity

Jack,
Like Fuzzy said, you are on the right track so just keep doing what you are doing.

It can become almost painfully slow and in small steps that you make progress right now, but have no doubt, you are very close to some kind of OOB experience. I went through the same progression ten years ago, rediscovering methods for exit. Your description of the WBTB method was excellent and you should be noticing the better awareness you have when trying to enter a trance state that will support an exit; you are not quite there, but much closer than before; plus, your intention was obviously strong such that once you gave up and slid back towards sleep, your intention manifested with really powerful vibrations. This is perfect! Intend for it to happen this way a few more times and you will find your way into an experience; it might not be exactly what you are currently envisioning but don't worry about that; your 'energetic' self is going to find a way and then you can adapt from there. This is simply how it works for many of us. Stay calm, observe, intend and go with the flow however it may take you.

Well done!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

skeptic

"All my successful  projections would go like this : I would just stop doing exercise
(after 20-40 minutes due tiredness/laziness) if i do not see any progression within 10 minutes or so ,then i would  change body position with intention simply to fall asleep. And as soon as i let the process go
the astral wind kicks in right away ( or within 2-3 minutes max) and my whole body ( with the most intense in a back of my head) gets full blow energy vibration and within seconds i am out. "
That was my old post from Jan this year. Sounds similar to what you are going through .  This may not be the best technique for AP but it still works for me.
When you feel like you are done for whatever reason ( tired , lazy , upset , i personally do not see the point of investing more than 20-40 minutes in one session )
  you give up completely and your only intention at this point should be falling asleep. This is the key. If you still have a hope in the back of your mind that somehow your AP  attempt might miraculously work out , it would get in a way of whatever is meant to happen at any given moment naturally. So you give up , you are done , you let  go . Zero expectation ! And then see what happens! Works for me at least 50% of the time.
Good luck!
Love and Peace.
Skeptic.