what happens is my body becomes heavy!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

since i was lot in research in the astral projection from last two months ..i'm trying to astral project from last few days but,what happens is my body becomes heavy(not sleep paralysis but  lightly numb) and it  continues the same stage   for   40-50 mins so,i had to give it up and i've never reached vibrational stage. am i missing  something in the process.As i am a beginner. i need help from you people so kindly help me in detail. :?
update: i do it every early morning (wbtb)

Crocodilian123

I don't think you've reached sleep paralysis yet. I think your body feels heavy because your body is relaxed. Are you cold? Put a blanket over yourself if you are.

ya, as i tried get into the sleep paralysis by both like gettin on  blanket and without blanket :| .. but nothing as worked as i need think am missing something .. can you explain me in detail on how to astral project
          please guys

EscapeVelocity

The early morning WBTB method is what seems to work for many people and is one of my best methods, but you need to understand that a few other factors may still be affecting your success.

Sleep Paralysis is not a necessary condition so don't become needlessly fixated on it; the same with vibrations. They are both good signposts that you are close but not everybody gets them, much less on a consistent enough basis to conclude that they are a requirement.

Another factor may be the idea that you need to ask for and get permission from your inner self, Higher Self, subconscious self (who knows?) to have an OBE...it is after all, a highly different thing than you have really honestly considered before, something so alien to your Physical Reality that just the simple idea may be objectionable to you on some inner level; or at least cause some resistance.

For this reason and a couple others, Affirmations can be very helpful in asking, instructing and directing for what you want to have happen. Considering the  Higher Self, I'm asking permission to open up this new area of my consciousness and experience; considering my inner or subconscious self, I look at it like I'm ordering my dog to do something he's never done before...and he just sits there staring at me with his head cocked to one side as if to say, What the hell are you talking about?

This permission-giving process can take a few days to a few weeks and it may need to happen on a very internal and subconscious level; but you need to push it along from your conscious perspective. It consists simply of short, positively-worded instructions of what you want to happen, repeated on a daily basis as much as you want, the more the better.

Finally, the concept of Intent quickly becomes very important. You always need an intent or a goal for each attempt. Early on it is enough just to want an OBE or an experience. Once you have a few experiences, you will find that you need to move your Intent/goal outward in some fashion...beyond just exploring your house or immediate neighborhood, to visiting a particular place or person...and eventually to asking for an experience that teaches you something, or getting closer to your Higher Self or God or Source, or simply offering to help wherever you might be needed. We reach plateaus of a sort, along the way, and have to figure out for ourselves where we go from there. It is all quite exciting and frustrating...lol.

Ideas that I hope help.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde