advice for a new member

Previous topic - Next topic

astral flyer

yes i notice when i practice my dreams become more vivid I suppose with every bit of practice something is happening on an sub conscious level.  I was trying to phase last night but seemed to just go from dteam to dream, situation to situation it only lasted ten min but progress I think. Also its amazing that most of my expectations were wrong, I imagined going out of body looking at myself or my room but I am definitely the lucid type which seems to be a whole different ball game.
The truth is within

Szaxx

All you need to learn is how to make yourself more aware in these dreams. This will give you access to a new playground. At first you become who you are in the physical, you get some playtime creating mountains or whatever comes to mind out of the ether.
Once you can manifest items to order things change again. You'll be tested to learn new skills and ways of working things out that will push your mind to melting point.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

Quote from: astral flyer on October 16, 2015, 08:34:08
yes i notice when i practice my dreams become more vivid I suppose with every bit of practice something is happening on an sub conscious level. 
Every bit of practice helps you to get your conscious and subconscious mind in sync. You could call it a form of "Brain Entrainment".

QuoteAlso its amazing that most of my expectations were wrong, I imagined going out of body looking at myself or my room but I am definitely the lucid type which seems to be a whole different ball game.
Yes, that is a whole new challenge/ball game. First you have to become aware, then you need to get your bearings, then you need to figure out why you are there and what's your next move/action. There's an adventure just awaiting you!  :wink:

That's why I don't alter my Dream scenarios any more. I just stay in the scene at hand, but I am consciously aware of my actions. Sometimes I can just fly and have fun, but other times the situation is of a serious nature and has to be dealt with accordingly.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

astral flyer

I am very grateful for the advice
The truth is within

astral flyer

hi again i just want to know about fear? I woke last night to that feeling like a giant magnet ready to pull you out, and heard my name being called. I have been out before but when its this powerful its hard yo find courage but I want to do it.  Also the power of even the prelude is amazing I think.
The truth is within