What Is The Easiest Method In Astral Projection.. ?..

Previous topic - Next topic

Quo Animo

What Is The Easiest Method Used To Astral Project.. ?..

Kiba

No method is the easiest, each person is diffrent, one method might work better for one person then another. I however like the "White-Light" Method, and one of my own.

P.S. The 'easiest method' is one that you make =-P
Most people are pawns, believing what is meant to be believed, never even letting the thought that TK, PK, CK, AP's, ect. could be real. The ones who do, however, have broken their chains, and are free from the bonds of society.

Thanks, Xiatrix :p

Quo Animo

astral man

I am not sure if it the method that i have used, but here is what you do:

1) relax completely, and make sure you are fully relaxed
2) imagine a tube of white light, coming over you, so you go into the middle of it.
3) breath in the white light and imagine that it is spreading through your body with every breath you take, if you wish, imagine opening your chakras, ( you do this by imagining a ball or disk, and pull it open like a bread roll ) , and breath the white light into them.
4) imagine that you are being pulled you through the tube at really high speeds. ( the first time i did this i got a heavy pressure on my head, and a pulling sensation, but now i have not been able to get it back :cry: lol)
5) keep visualizing that you are being pulled through the tube, and i think after that you pop out of your body at a place you are meant to go, like see a spirit guide and stuff like that
6) once completed close the chakras if you opened them

and you are done, trust me it is easy to remember, and also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let stray thoughts intrude. I have not been able to project, but i am getting there, and if you want to be strict about practice, make a rule that if a thought comes into your head, then you have to start the "method" again, but not the relaxation part

I hope that helps you

cya :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Snow Pellets

Most importantly and often overlooked is getting into the trance state where paralysis sets in and the technique becomes 1000x more effective. This site contains very valuable resources for developing your trance technique.. but it must be yours alone and you might have to tweak it to make it work for you. I would personally recommend that you just do absolutely nothing and relax as best you can.. and during the night you will start to feel that you might be falling asleep and loosing consciousness.. try to "catch" yourself doing this and eventually trial and error you will find a way to trick your body into thinking it has fallen asleep and initiate the expansion of the astral double.