What is the inner spheres?

Previous topic - Next topic

kuurt

A couple of books I've read have mentioned what they call the inner spheres.  I think the word "sphere" is just another name for plane - like the astral plane, but I'm not sure.  A sphere is a name for a round object so that's what comes to my mind when I hear the word sphere, but I'm pretty sure they're not talking about round objects.  Can someone explain to me in simple words what they're talking about when they talk about the inner spheres? 

What about the physical world that we're in - is it also called a plane?  Is it called the physical plane?  Or the earth plane?  The earth is only part of the physical universe that we reside in so I would think "physical plane" would be more accurate than "earth plane". 

kuurt

Over a hundred views and no comments.  Does nobody know what I'm talking about?  I guess you're not reading the same books as me apparently.  I know at least two of the books I've recently read about these other planes used the term "inner spheres" and "spiritual spheres".  What are they talking about? 

What's the difference between a sphere and a plane?  Or are they the same thing?

astralm

Can you expand a little, perhaps the name of some of these books or a quote of how they are used?

kuurt

Yeah, Adrien uses it a lot in his book "Our Ultimate Reality".  And every time he uses it, it just confuses me because my mind wants to visualize actual spheres (round objects), but I'm not sure what he's actually talking about.  There was another book I've read recently that mentioned the spheres, but I can't remember which one it was.  "Getting the hell out of here" maybe.  I'm still reading Adrien's book, so if I come across another example of it in context I'll share it. 

Xanth

Quote from: kuurt on April 10, 2018, 06:50:57
Over a hundred views and no comments.  Does nobody know what I'm talking about?  I guess you're not reading the same books as me apparently.  I know at least two of the books I've recently read about these other planes used the term "inner spheres" and "spiritual spheres".  What are they talking about? 

What's the difference between a sphere and a plane?  Or are they the same thing?
Inner Sphere...
Dimensions...
Planes...

Yeah, they're pretty much just different terms for what is essentially the same thing.

Learn to recognize these kinds of patterns.

kuurt

I don't know why people use the word sphere when it isn't a sphere, as if this stuff wasn't confusing enough.  I heard one person say that there were like seven spheres and seven planes within each sphere, or something like that.  So maybe they just needed another word to differentiate these groups of seven planes from one another. 

So I take it that every plane is a different frequency, so when Adrien uses the term inner sphere, he's not talking about inner and outer planes in the sense that some are closer to Source/God which is in the center, and some are farther away.  The inner planes are just those that are higher in vibration and therefore closer to Source, and the outer planes are lower in vibration and very dense like the earth plane.

EscapeVelocity

Maybe there are two lines of thought operating here.

Before Copernicus and Keppler, the Geocentric Model held sway. That put Earth at the center of the Universe. The moon was in its' particular sphere/orbit; the planets and sun in their own sphere; it moved outward from there including along spiritual, Non-Physical lines, the Heavens and Hells...etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_model

The concept may have a basis in Reality, or maybe not. It can easily be regarded as a human's need to categorize/interpret a NP concept in some relatable spatial kind of understanding. That is expected and acceptable; many notable early thinkers saw it that way and that should not be immediately discounted by the fact that later discoveries disproved at least the Physical aspect. Monroe, in his books, often described the Physical and Non Physical as a series of concentric spheres. Again this may have been simply his pre-conceived expectations or cultural conditioning; kind of a default interpretation many of us could expect to encounter. It doesn't really matter; we naturally need some kind of way to interpret these things, so one is just as likely good as another so long as we keep in mind that these are all provisional interpretations.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Quote from: kuurt on April 11, 2018, 01:21:40
So I take it that every plane is a different frequency, so when Adrien uses the term inner sphere, he's not talking about inner and outer planes in the sense that some are closer to Source/God which is in the center, and some are farther away.  The inner planes are just those that are higher in vibration and therefore closer to Source, and the outer planes are lower in vibration and very dense like the earth plane.
The way I see it, no.

All of this stuff is simply derived by the fact that we humans LOVE to categorize and label things hierarchical.

kuurt

So there is just no order to the nonphysical planes at all, except how we order it with our imagination? 

We talk about subjective and objective reality.  I realize that there is less objective reality in these nonphysical planes, but if there is even just a little bit of objective reality to them then there must be some sense of order.  If these nonphysical planes also have laws and rule sets, then it stands to reason that there should be some way to order these planes in a way that is not subjective. 

On page 31 of "Gone West", there is this diagram of the Spirit Plane. It's not a real good diagram, but it's the only diagram I've seen of the nonphysical.  That's what I want to see.  I'm not talking about a map which shows locations in space, but a diagram that shows all the different planes (the astral planes, the spiritual planes, the mental planes, the celestrial planes, or however many there are.)  And the sub-planes of each plane.  I would like to know where is this place they called "summerland", where is the place they call "twilight zone", where is the place where people shed their astral bodies.  Where is the belief system territories.  Where is the celestrial heavens.  Where is the hell planes.  What goes on in all these different planes.  What kind of people do you find in all these different planes.  And ultimately what I would really like to know, is how to discern what plane you're experiencing when you're experiencing the nonphysical.   

If every plane does exist in a different frequency, why wouldn't the higher frequency planes be closer to Source and the lower frequency (dense planes) be farther from Source? 

I believe Tom Campbell says all these planes/frequencies are virtual realities and that the computer computing them has to exist outside the virtual realities.  Where is this computer?  Is it God/Source?   Is God outside these virtual realities?  And is that our ultimate reality - Oneness with God? 

It's not going to let me add an image, so here's the book "gone west". Page 31 has a diagram of the spirit planes. 
https://new-birth.net/media/cms_page_media/220/Gone_West.pdf

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: kuurt on April 12, 2018, 02:01:22
If every plane does exist in a different frequency, why wouldn't the higher frequency planes be closer to Source and the lower frequency (dense planes) be farther from Source? 

I believe Tom Campbell says all these planes/frequencies are virtual realities and that the computer computing them has to exist outside the virtual realities.  Where is this computer?  Is it God/Source?   Is God outside these virtual realities?  And is that our ultimate reality - Oneness with God? 

This idea is based on nested realities or nested dimensions. Its easier to imagine the concept downwards from our dimension rather than upwards into the unknown. Artificial intelligence units can exist in a dimension nested within ours. The computer is indeed outside of their reality. When we turn on the simulation it is the equivalent of the big bang for that reality.

It might be true that the fidelity of a sub-dimension has to be lower resolution than the parent. That's to say if there are 100 atoms in our reality we can't real-time model 1000 atoms in our simulation with a processor built from 10 atoms.

These realities (ours and above) probably get computed discretely (look into digital physics). You could say our reality's fundamental clock is the time it takes a photon to move one pixel. Since the clock speed is fixed the speed of light is a fundamental constant of this virtual reality.

The parent dimension of ours could run on the same fundamental clock, but it isn't likely, it is more likely that it gets "millions" of ticks for every tick in our reality. Meaning that time spent in the dimension above ours (mentally or by resident entities) is comparable to the hyperbolic time chamber in Dragonball. You could die, live "10,000 years" incarnate back here and it might be 1 second later.

As you go up the nested dimension cascade eventually you must reach the "fundmental clock" or the "god clock". Its simulations within simulations. The big computer we think of as "God" is like the primordial simulation, an organic simulation of consciousness itself arising via the evolution process applied to randomness generated by "source energy" (mystic).

Every other simulation is happening within the "mind" of this big computer conscious God thing. The fundamental clock is the speed at which the God mind operates. It has little direct relation to time, because it is still virtual and self generated. A mind that "ticks" itself to process information generates a concept of time as we think it - the state I was before the tick, the state I was after the tick.

kuurt

I really don't understand all of that, but thanks for trying to explain that to me. 

With sounds we have doe, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, and back to doe.  The second doe sounds very similar to the first doe because it's the same note double the Hz.  So if the first doe is 60Hz, the second is 120Hz.  So there is 7 notes per octave.  And with colors there is the rainbow of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.  Again, 7 before they repeat again and higher or lower octaves.  I guess that's how I see these sub-dimension, not as nested dimensions, but as different degrees of the octave.  Someone said each plane has seven sub-planes.  Maybe there isn't really a correlation there, that's just what comes to my mind when I think about it. 

QuoteIts easier to imagine the concept downwards from our dimension rather than upwards into the unknown.

I don't know about that.  Wouldn't upwards be a higher vibration like the astral plane?  I've experienced that so I can imagine that.  But lower then the earth plane, that I can't imagine. 

Could it really be that the mind of God is the computer generating all of these virtual realities?  We have all of these patterns that they find in nature which seem to indicate that nature is very mathematical.  Which seems to imply that its all computer generated. But would the mind of God really think or create mathematically?  I wouldn't think so.   

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: kuurt on April 12, 2018, 07:01:55
I really don't understand all of that, but thanks for trying to explain that to me. 
No worries, I'm happy to hash it out in more detail.

With sounds we have doe, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, and back to doe.  The second doe sounds very similar to the first doe because it's the same note double the Hz.  So if the first doe is 60Hz, the second is 120Hz.  So there is 7 notes per octave.  And with colors there is the rainbow of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.  Again, 7 before they repeat again and higher or lower octaves.  I guess that's how I see these sub-dimension, not as nested dimensions, but as different degrees of the octave.  Someone said each plane has seven sub-planes.  Maybe there isn't really a correlation there, that's just what comes to my mind when I think about it. 
This is one of confusing issues about dimensions, we attach that word to multiple concepts. I don't know if you have ever seen videos or the book Flatlander. I wouldn't say 3d reality is a higher frequency than 2d for example, they are just configurations of reality. 4d from the perspective of our reality might be the ability to move to any other 3d location or time instantly like nightcrawler with more range and no delay. 5d might be more like the ability to traverse the set of possible parallel 3d realities. None of that is directly tied to frequency conceptually but it plays a role, that's mathematical dimensions.

Then you have an idea like the mystic 5d where "aliens" live. Its similar to 3d reality but "higher frequency" and thus the reality is more influenced by willpower, you can build a house by thinking it. These bands of reality can be thought of like octaves that we graduate through.

I don't know about that.  Wouldn't upwards be a higher vibration like the astral plane?  I've experienced that so I can imagine that.  But lower then the earth plane, that I can't imagine. 

The type of dimension I was referring to isn't lower like sub-earth plane. It is a nested dimension contained within 3d.

Could it really be that the mind of God is the computer generating all of these virtual realities?  We have all of these patterns that they find in nature which seem to indicate that nature is very mathematical.  Which seems to imply that its all computer generated. But would the mind of God really think or create mathematically?  I wouldn't think so.   

Yes, it is the best model for explaining reality in my view. Nature is based largely on fractals because those patterns can be used to generate content like this reality, we do it with procedural generated virtual reality games. It is logical that the mind of God is fundamentally mathematical. Consider this problem: how do we make consciousness from scratch? All you need is a binary medium of mystic origin that we will call source. Picture it like a still ocean, but some parts might have a ripple that can be turned on or off more or less randomly. Randomness eventually generates something less random, like an off on pattern. Then you decide off here means on there. Patterns of patterns develop. Memory develops and processing power, and the ability to perceive outcomes, modify choices. Given enough simulation time organic consciousness can be generated from psuedo-randomness.

The basis of consciousness is equally as mathematical as a computer or artificial intelligence. It simply uses our ocean of source and these fractal patterns for the circuitry. The ocean circuitry forms the primordial God self aware entity, and everything else is contained as a simulation within, just an extension of these circuits. The speed at which the source ocean can ripple is the fundamental frequency the "highest" the original experience.

The God computer has to decide how fast to run any sub-simulated reality. Maybe things will change there every 2 ticks of the God clock, so that consciousness has 1 extra tick to think about what it just witnessed. The frequencies of all dimensions derive from this concept, to what extent can they be viewed in slow motion by God? Of course we don't notice the slow motion because real time experience for us is driven by our clock. Remember that virtual realities are very relative, one simulation might contain a complex system of multiple octave planes at different frequencies, but they are all operating within the band of some fundamental frequency allocated by the computer.

Xanth

Quote from: kuurt on April 12, 2018, 02:01:22
So there is just no order to the nonphysical planes at all, except how we order it with our imagination?
That would be my experience.  The only "order" people can seem to come up with only seems to apply to their own experiences.
Anyone following them, only TRIES to fit their own experiences into somebody else's box of labels.  It's incredibly messy at best... 

QuoteWe talk about subjective and objective reality.  I realize that there is less objective reality in these nonphysical planes, but if there is even just a little bit of objective reality to them then there must be some sense of order.  If these nonphysical planes also have laws and rule sets, then it stands to reason that there should be some way to order these planes in a way that is not subjective.
IS there an order of some kind?
There might be... but I feel like it's beyond the understanding of humans to grasp such information.
It's quite possible the answer lies OUTSIDE of consciousness itself... which then means, we have no way to access it.

The methods people have used to TRY to order and map consciousness are countless.  What does that tell you?  That tells me that they're wrong.

QuoteOn page 31 of "Gone West", there is this diagram of the Spirit Plane. It's not a real good diagram, but it's the only diagram I've seen of the nonphysical.  That's what I want to see.  I'm not talking about a map which shows locations in space, but a diagram that shows all the different planes (the astral planes, the spiritual planes, the mental planes, the celestrial planes, or however many there are.)  And the sub-planes of each plane.  I would like to know where is this place they called "summerland", where is the place they call "twilight zone", where is the place where people shed their astral bodies.  Where is the belief system territories.  Where is the celestrial heavens.  Where is the hell planes.  What goes on in all these different planes.  What kind of people do you find in all these different planes.  And ultimately what I would really like to know, is how to discern what plane you're experiencing when you're experiencing the nonphysical.   

It's not going to let me add an image, so here's the book "gone west". Page 31 has a diagram of the spirit planes. 
https://new-birth.net/media/cms_page_media/220/Gone_West.pdf
Wow, that map is... busy... LOL
It kind of just further illustrates the point that you can't map this stuff.
It's consciousness.  It's like looking at the clouds on a summer day and everyone seeing a different shape in them. 
It's subjective and unique to the experiencer.

LovelyMusic

But maybe the truth is much more simple. Anywhere one can go to, any place within the infinity of creation, while looking and interacting through the lense of the mind, even an expanded mind, simply places us WITHIN the realm of creation. So where does all of creation arise? Must be from the place of nothingness where no form and no concept exists, out of which space-time arises. So the ultimate reality must be the Awereness and nothing exists at all.
And you can actually logically conclude that, for anything to actually exist, there must actual space, for a concept of space there needs to be a limit somewhere which is illogical. Because no matter how far the limit once we define it, we can ask what's beyond it, and it's a never ending paradox. But if we conclude that space is just a playground of imagination, then space is as infinite as you can imagine it to be.
But mind can never understand it fully, because mind is a tool to interact with creation from within the creation. It's like looking at your own face without a mirror. That's why I don't pretend to fully understand it. But maybe it's something like an infinite awareness split itself into an infinite centers out of which infinite space-times arise and then can interact with each other and even build worlds based on consensus. But that split may not be an actual split, but simply a way of zooming in and out of perspectives.