WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING AND IS IT ANYWAY RELATED TO AP TRIALS

Previous topic - Next topic

chaztin

Hi!

After about 17 days of practice now I can successfully induce vibrations as and when I want ( I MEAN OFCOURSE WHILE LYING BACK ON BED )!!!

NO SOUNDS THOUGH YET! AND THOUGH I GET MY EARS TOTALY BLACKED AS IF I AM DEAF!!!

WELL THIS IS ALL WHAT I WANNA SAY.........

IT WAS VACATIONS FOR ME WHEN I STARTED TRYING APs BUT NOW VERY TIGHT SCHEDULE FOR COLLEGE  MAKES ME RUFFED UP AND AM SO VERY TIRED!  STILL I TRY AND CAN SUCCESSFULLY INDUCE VIBRATIONS AND TOTAL DEFNESS.......BUT NOW I DO REMEMBER MY DREAMS, AND FRNZZZ, ALL MY DREAMS R LIKE AM DOING TELEKINESIS.............YES I MEANS MY ALL DREAMS HAVE ELEMENTS LIKE I CAN PICK UP THINGS WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT AND EVEN OFTEN FLY......I CAN DO ALL SORT OF TELEKINESIS STUFF AND ITS LIKE ALWAYS THAT I HAVE ATLEAST ONE SUCH DREAM!!!  

AND MOST IMPORTANT THING I WANNA SHARE IS THAT I, OFTEN THROUGHT THE DAY FEEL AS IF MY HANDS ARE MAGNETS AND THEY ARE BEING ATTRACTED TOWARDS MY BODY AND SOMETIMES DOESNT GET ATTRACTED EVEN.......................I OFTEN HAVE THIS FEELING IN MY FINGERS AND NOT MUCH IN WHOLE HAND!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE HAD ANY SUCH EXPERIENCE???

AND ANY EXPLANATIONS REGARDING THIS???

I REALLY VERY CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS THAT MAGNETIC LIKE POWER IN FINGERS!!????
1st n only oobe on 12th july 2006! :D!

Winners say: Its difficult but possible!

Losers yell: Its possible but difficult!

Let all OBErs be the 1st case!

Vilkate

Some call the magnetic feeling in our hands "psi" - basically, it's just our energy, and the fact you've started feeling it means, you've started moving it, therefore - it's good!  :wink:

Your dreams of telekinesis might be caused by you thinking about such things all day.

P.S. - Could I kindly ask you to write in normal sized letters? They are somewhat distracting when THAT big.
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Inward

I hear a lot of people talk about hearing vibrations, but I wanted to explain what is meant by vibrations. Just about everyone can hear a whistle in the head if they really listen and they can willfully increase that to a very loud whistle till it sounds like it's going to make them death. That's not obe vibrations. OBE vibrations are something that's felt through out the body. Vibrations are not something you hear. It's not that whistle a person hears. Sometimes the vibrations are only felt in the head, but the difference between that and that whistle is like day and night.

Inward

Arn de Gothia

In your opinion maybe, but the whistle or beeping or whatever are often present just before the obe, for me that is

Inward

Quote from: Arn de GothiaIn your opinion maybe, but the whistle or beeping or whatever are often present just before the obe, for me that is
Indeed, a lot of people hear the whistle. Some people also feel the vibrations. Some people hear the whistle and also feel the vibs.

Inward

upstream

I think vibrations and blaring have the same origin: increased slow wave activity which is inherent to the sleeping brain, especially in sleep stage 3-4. This increased synchrony is either felt as vibrations through the somatosensory cortex or whistle through the auditory cortex.

Inward

Several people have studied the silver cord.  This is only achievable for advanced projectors. Sylvan Muldoon spent a lot of time out of body studying the silver cord in detail. Waldo Viera also studied the silver cord. Waldo often noticed that when his astral body came near the physical body that his astral body would vibrate. This vibration is caused by high energy current. To achieve noticeable vibrations while out of body as Waldo did you need to have extremely high amount of energy flowing from the Astral. Usually most people only feel the vibrations when the astral just leaves the physical because the distance between astral and physical is very close. Some people don't have that much energy flowing so they don't sense any vibrations.

The vibrations are not limited to obe projection or as Waldo discovered even out of body, but people practicing Kundalini raising can also feel it while fully wide awake. People who become excitedly amazemed, in awe, who get goose bumps can often clearly feel vibrations running up and down their spine. These vibrations can be very strong in fact.

So really the vibrations are not sleep dependant.

my 0.02
Inward

chaztin

Quote from: VilkateSome call the magnetic feeling in our hands "psi" - basically, it's just our energy, and the fact you've started feeling it means, you've started moving it, therefore - it's good!  :wink:

Your dreams of telekinesis might be caused by you thinking about such things all day.

P.S. - Could I kindly ask you to write in normal sized letters? They are somewhat distracting when THAT big.

OKIE NOW I WILL KEEP LETTERS TO LESSER SIZE  :lol:  :lol: !!!

BUT WHAT IS PSI EXACTLY, I REALLY HAVE NO INFORMATION REGARDING IT....................!!!

CAN U PLEASE TELL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? OR SIMLY SOME LINK TO ARTICLE RELATED TO IT??? AND EVEN ABOUT THAT MAGNETIC POWER???

chaztin

Quote from: InwardI hear a lot of people talk about hearing vibrations, but I wanted to explain what is meant by vibrations. Just about everyone can hear a whistle in the head if they really listen and they can willfully increase that to a very loud whistle till it sounds like it's going to make them death. That's not obe vibrations. OBE vibrations are something that's felt through out the body. Vibrations are not something you hear. It's not that whistle a person hears. Sometimes the vibrations are only felt in the head, but the difference between that and that whistle is like day and night.

Inward

uMMMMM, YES I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIBRATIONS AND WHISTLING SOUND OR OTHER SOUNDS....... :cool:  :cool:

I POINT WAS DIFFERENT, ACTUALLY I CAN INDUCE VIBRATIONS AND TOTAL BLANKNESS IN MY EARS, BUT NO OBES YES!!!!

N M STILL TRYING!!!!  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Novice

Chaztin-
Can you also please type in upper and lower case letters instead of all caps, like all of the responses you've received thus have done. On the internet, typing in all caps is considered yelling, plus its a bit harder to read.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

chaztin

Quote from: NoviceChaztin-
Can you also please type in upper and lower case letters instead of all caps, like all of the responses you've received thus have done. On the internet, typing in all caps is considered yelling, plus its a bit harder to read.

Got it....!!!!! :razz:  :razz: From next time I will take care!!! :smile:  :smile:

Inward

Hi chaztin,

I think you're on your way if you keep it up. I'm taught there's basically two parts to the equation of projection. 1) Energize chakras and energy flow in energy body. 2) Loosen the grip between physical and higher bodies. I think you have part 1 because you can _feel_ the vibrations, unless you're extremely sensitive.

The next part is finding methods to loosen the grip between bodies. I can't recommend anything for you specifically because you know how it goes-- consult your doctor. I'm taught that you can loosen the grip by learning how to willfully slow the heart down, calm the entire body down, completely relax all the muscles, and stop accessing / using the physical brain.

There are many major levels in consciousness.

1) Physical.
2) Astral.
3) Mental.
4) Soul.
and several even higher ones.

Astral consciousness is an easy one to describe. It's emotions and emotional desires.

Physical consciousness is a little trickier to describe. People who've had a lot of obe's will probably know there's a certain way not to think when you're out of body because when you think that certain way then you're basically waking up the physical body and you can guess what happens next. So that type of thinking is physical and mental because it's usually the mind that controls the physical. In other words, physical consciousness is simply using the old brain.

Mental consciousness is the real brains behind the physical brain. I'm taught that mental consciousness comes from the mental realm, which is higher in vibration than the astral. This is mind. Without the mind you have a walking zombie.

Soul consciousness is something you will never forget and really don't need to ask, "Was that Soul consciousness?" when you've experienced it. It can be joyful beyond words. Some describe it as blissful. When I Soul project then I see in every direction, but such consciousness can be difficult to maintain. IMHO Soul projection is the ultimate projection.

Inward

upstream

QuoteWaldo often noticed that when his astral body came near the physical body that his astral body would vibrate.

I've observed similar things, too. This is, however, not exclusively related to the silver chord (which I've experienced probably 20-30 times). You can also feel strong vibrations only after separation has been completed.

I come to the conclusion that when you approach your sleeping body you actually approach it "dimensionally." Along the way the energy body's spatial uncertainity decreases. This decondensation process happens within a hipercone of some sort. It's like when a jinn goes back to his lamp.

In the final stage, within the so called cord activity range, your conscious sensations hit a threshold, where they are actually processed by the bioplasm "body" and its "physical" brain. By this point your focal point of sensory awareness entered the workplace of associative brain regions and still heading towards the primer sensory focus we are more familiar with from wakefulness. After waking up only entopic lights, regular inner noises and mild vibrations remain as result of desynchronised ("beta") cortical activity. This theory may also explain why reality fluctuations tend to happen near to the body.

QuoteSo really the vibrations are not sleep dependant.

But strongly connected. Another way to put it is to say bodily vibrations are due to increased delta activity in the somatosensory cortex. Tumors, for example, often cause increased local delta activity and similar vibratory sensations.

upstream

Chaztin,

You can also type without the exclamation point and smiley baggages.

No, I'm just kidding. Don't let them bring you down.

Inward

Quote from: upstream
QuoteSo really the vibrations are not sleep dependant.
But strongly connected. Another way to put it is to say bodily vibrations are due to increased delta activity in the somatosensory cortex. Tumors, for example, often cause increased local delta activity and similar vibratory sensations.
But the fact that people can experience very strong vibrations running up and down the body while fully awake, walking & talking shows it's not related to sleep. How are you seeing this?

Inward

MisterJingo

Quote from: Inward
But the fact that people can experience very strong vibrations running up and down the body while fully awake, walking & talking shows it's not related to sleep. How are you seeing this?

Inward

A large part of what defines sleep is brainwave frequency (usually  Theta/Delta). Meditation alone shows one can remain aware in these states, and many EEG experiments have show people can be awake and active while experiencing even Theta brainwaves. Entraining these states through whatever meditative/energy work beliefs you hold will see their occurence even when active. So I wouldn't say such things are unrelated to sleep, as such assumptions go againt the evidence.

Inward

Hi MisterJingo,

Actually I was talking about when a person gets really really really awed, the goose bumps and all to the point where heavy strong vibrations run up and down the spine.  I've felt it on occasion and was wide awake, walking and talking.

Quote from: MisterJingomany EEG experiments have show people can be awake and active while experiencing even Theta brainwaves.
It's really nice to experience some good meditation when body is asleep and mind's awake. On a material body level I think it's difficult to see what's exactly happening because the material body is so connected with the etheric, astral, and mental bodies. The doctors are seeing just one end of it. So they can trace it down to a certain place within the brain. It's somewhat like analyzing a computer motherboard with an oscilloscope. You can place the scope probes here and there, but you can't get inside the cpu. You can _perhaps_ liken the Soul as the cpu, the memory chips as the mental body, and the astral body as Microsoft Windows, lol. That's probably a terrible analogy though. The mental body is always connected to material body otherwise the person would be a zombie.

I'm not sure that clarifies anything, lol, but just thought I'd throw that in there.

Inward

chaztin

Ok Ok!  

Please......tell WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP!!!???

If I feel that MAGNETIC kind of force again??? what should I do???

If its anyway related to PSI, how to move ahead????

plzzz reply  :roll:  :roll:  :smile:  :smile:  :question:

Mydral

Quote from: chaztinOk Ok!  

Please......tell WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP!!!???

If I feel that MAGNETIC kind of force again??? what should I do???

If its anyway related to PSI, how to move ahead????

plzzz reply  :roll:  :roll:  :smile:  :smile:  :question:

I feel tingling in my hands every day and also in my crown chacra (which I can self-induce at almost any time). Let me tell you one thing.... you cannot move objects with that (at least in my experience) or anything like that. Its just there....
However it should enable you to see auras and so forth (which I still can't do). All I can see is my own astral body and that of others.

Here try this: Go in front of a mirror or hold your hand out in front of you. The background should preferably be dim white. Now look at your finger use your peripheral vision to view the edges of your finger. You should see a white/blue glow around them..... thats all I get.

Now when I try to Astral travel I often get a pulsating blue color in my vision (atleast I think its blue) after some time.

To sum it up, I could never do anything special with this "magnetic force" or however you wanna call it. I often still try to force thoughts into people by using my crown chacra but that never works either (or atleast there are no big effects).

But anyways don't stop trying.
In somnis veritas

Doctorwolf

chaztin, could u tell me how u can induce vibrations whenever u want ( of course lying on a bed) That seems to be my biggest problem. When i sit down or lye down on a bed i get minor vibrations in 2-4 mins. Yes, its awesome, cept i can never make it stronger.

Help?

upstream

I think MJ explained my point well.

Also, being in a "delta state" doesn't mean that the brain produces only delta brain waves, neither requires the meditator to be in sort of a "mind awake body asleep state." Different parts of the cortex may produce alpha, beta and gamma waves at the same time even while we are deeply asleep.

The most pronounced change during sleep is indeed seems to be the reduced arousal, or more precisely, the synchronous, high amplitude oscillations of cortical cells that render the cortex useless for cognition, but all this only touches the real mechanisms behind sleep.

EEG provides information only about the cortex, which as a whole, plays only a passive role in sleep. Moreover, this information relies only a distinct population of cells with special orientation and position within the cortex. Basically, the magnetic component of cortical activity also failed to be detected by EEG. Thus, tracking consciousness states by measuring EEG alone is as hopeless as attempting to understand a city by hearkening.

The real switches of sleep that regulate different states of consciousness are different neuromodulatory systems, mainly the acetylcholinergic, noradrenalinergic and serotoninergic neuromodulatory system (let's call them ACh, NE and 5HT for short.)

Sleep cannot start until 5HT modulatory decreases. This is how and why internal silence works. In fact, as the brain falls asleep, all the above mentioned neuromudulatotion decreases and during non-REM sleep are kept on a very low level. In REM sleep, however, ACh system hits or even exceeds the level associated with wakefulness, while the other two system show less activity than during non-REM sleep. Altered states is thought to be some sort of dissociation between the work of these neuromodulatory systems related to different parts of the brain.

Here is the famous Hobson's AIM cube as I modified it 2 years ago:

A - activation (arousal)
I - input (a continuum between external and internal)
M - modulation (neuromodulation)

fej = head
alhas = abdomen
belső csönd = inner silence
(I don't remember the reason behind different color markings lol)

QuoteActually I was talking about when a person gets really really really awed, the goose bumps and all to the point where heavy strong vibrations run up and down the spine. I've felt it on occasion and was wide awake, walking and talking.

It is also possible, although highly doubtful, that these vibrations are not related at all.

But even if the hypothesis about the connection of brain waves and OBE vibrations is proven to be true, the presence of coinciding energy movements within the body cannot be excluded. In fact, they can be measured. Physiologists just lack of conventional explanations (i.e. nerve impulses, hormones) that could be attributed to these coincidences. I think this is because both the body and the brain, which is like a little body inside, reflects changes within consciousness.

For example, I've found very distinct connections between different parts of the brain and body. To remain on topic, I'd say that the above mentioned neuromoculatory systems also project on the (brain generated) inner body image as dan tiens or "elixir fields" (different pools of energy). This is, for example, why resting the mind around the lower dan tien helps to directly enter REM sleep from wakefulness, by keeping up Ach neuromodulation. The solar plexus or the neck has a similar effect but that's another story (they are projection of actual centers of consciousness which I believe involve the hypothalamus (solar plexus) and the hypocampus/frontal cortex (neck) complexes). Still, the main point in practice, is that you have to get out of your head.

QuoteYou can _perhaps_ liken the Soul as the cpu, the memory chips as the mental body, and the astral body as Microsoft Windows, lol. That's probably a terrible analogy though. The mental body is always connected to material body otherwise the person would be a zombie.

I might end up with a different allocation but that doesn't matter. Every analogy or conceptualization we made would help us to have a better grasp on otherwise untouchable things. It is like accepting an irrational symbol, hypnagog picture in deep meditation as a valid representation of my goal then manipulating it with purpose.

Inward

Hi upstream,

QuoteActually I was talking about when a person gets really really really awed, the goose bumps and all to the point where heavy strong vibrations run up and down the spine. I've felt it on occasion and was wide awake, walking and talking.

It is also possible, although highly doubtful, that these vibrations are not related at all.
One thing is for certain, a person who is wide awake, can even be running laps around a track, can almost instantly get these heavy vibrations running up and down the spine. It seems obvious to me they are chakra energies just as obe vibrations are chakra energies.

I am trying to understand where you are coming from. Are you trying explain away any non-physical energies such as chakras and the astral body? This from my POV is futile since I have personal witnessed supernatural feats that are entirely impossible with any physical brain or body.

Inward

Inward

Hi,

QuoteYou can _perhaps_ liken the Soul as the cpu, the memory chips as the mental body, and the astral body as Microsoft Windows, lol. That's probably a terrible analogy though. The mental body is always connected to material body otherwise the person would be a zombie.

I might end up with a different allocation but that doesn't matter. Every analogy or conceptualization we made would help us to have a better grasp on otherwise untouchable things. It is like accepting an irrational symbol, hypnagog picture in deep meditation as a valid representation of my goal then manipulating it with purpose.
The point was that an oscilloscope couldn't physically probe inside a cpu or memory chip. To probe inside the cpu you would need a computer programmer.  The oscilloscope is likened to any material tool that scientists presently have. The computer programmer is likened to instruments beyond the material plane.

Inward

upstream

Hi Inward,

QuoteOne thing is for certain, a person who is wide awake, can even be running laps around a track, can almost instantly get these heavy vibrations running up and down the spine. It seems obvious to me they are chakra energies just as obe vibrations are chakra energies.

I believe the same. I've just mentioned the possibility that our understanding can fail (even though it doesn't matter at the end).

QuoteI am trying to understand where you are coming from. Are you trying explain away any non-physical energies such as chakras and the astral body?

Not at all. Chakras and the astral body are living realities for me.

Think about this: if the brain and body are indeed the channel of our soul when it comes to express itself in the physical plane, no supernatural feats are possible without coinciding changes in brain and body.

I truly prefer the mystic way of understanding when I'm alone. Unfortunately, as long as we are bound to any language, the waking state will remain best suited for the scientific style of understanding. I mean, we have really no other choice, except zen koans and poems. They would indeed provide a truly hilarious way to communicate but will soon lead to the death of these forums.

Inward

Quote from: upstreamThink about this: if the brain and body are indeed the channel of our soul when it comes to express itself in the physical plane, no supernatural feats are possible without coinciding changes in brain and body.
I would have to agree with that. Since the physical brain is linked to the higher bodies then any change / effect on the higher bodies with effect the physical brain. The only problem I have with that is it seems impossible to understand _everything_ that is occurring on the higher bodies simply by looking at the physical brain. Consider the following analogy. Take a color image file. Then convert the image to jpeg. Higher compressions equate to more data loss. So you could equate the astral with the original image file and the compressed jpeg as what's sensed from the physical brain.

Also, I have a problem with setting limitations. For example I just don't see why we need to place a limitation such as "vibrations can only occur while the brain is in deep sleep." Not that you or anyone said that, but To me that places a limitation. I really think it is possible and even occurred that a person could be eating breaking and suddenly get vibrations, lol.

Inward