What is your level of experience in astral projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your level of experience in astral projection?

No experiences
One experience
Few experiences
Can inconsistently project
Can project with some  consistency
Can consistently project

Sthomo

Hello,

While looking though the forum I noticed the ratio of people asking about project and the amount talking about it is not what I'd expect. That is more people are talking about trying to project then projecting. I was wondering if the less experienced just posted more or if there is a discrepancy.

Novice

We've never (at least not to my knowledge) done a poll on this. However, from the posts I've read, I would say that the bulk of members here fall in the no/few experience realm to the project inconsistently range. Probably the ratio would be 3:1 with no/few more heavily weighted. However, there are quite a few members here who can consistently project as well. It's just that they are in a minority relative to the types/quantity of posts this site maintains.

If you are looking for studies/evidence, you should probably PM member TVOS (The Voice of Silence). He has been trying to objectively study this for awhile now and I believe he's been collecting various types of data to track/measure this stuff. He has his own website too, althought I don't know what it is off-hand. He has links to it in his posts. So click on his name and you'll see the link to his site.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

kiwibonga

This is winter... People get depressed, start wishing they had superpowers, etc... So they come here and ask an avalanche of questions, hoping they can become psychic powerhouses by the end of Christmas vacation...

Most of those guys we'll never see again...

If you want good advice and contact with experienced projectors, come back in the summer :p
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

j360

I can consistently do it when I have enough time and I'm able to put enough focus on projecting.  When I not really trying it happens occasionally. 

Old Dood

Dood is n00b Level!

Like a toddler that is learning to walk and is wobbly and falls down and goes boom. :D
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Greytraveller

Sthomo

Good oberservation. Usually the inexperienced are much more likely to ask questions. You will notice also that the same questions tend to be asked again and again.

Like you I am somewhat disappointed that people to not post their OBE reports here on a more regular basis. Some people, like tvos, have their own websites. Other people apparently feel that an OBE is a very personal experience and does not need to be shared.

BTW, I have posted several of my OBEs for 2007 in the Welcome to Astral Experiences forum.
I should be posting more OBEs in a day ot two.

Sincerely
Grey 8-)

Canicula

hey all, i can do it consistently when i am focused, if I'm not focused i usually have a few spontaneous projections a month

David Warner

Sthomo, 

I have been projecting since 1987, consistently and able to do this on a weekly
basis's w/o fail. It can be done and takes a lot of energy, focus, concentration,
passion and intent.

Anyways, I have tracked seriously for the last three years of when, where, how, exercise,food,
three different methods I use to project, and arrived at one conclusion. It's a lot of work and paints a the picture of progress and how to tune into this vs. having random experiences.

Feel free to check out my site and view the statistical data. Now, at least you know what I had to each the night before..:)

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us