What the Hell!?

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSaturn

sooooooo many times when i lay down and close my eyes i feel loke i am slowly fliping forward, and moving.

also when i remember i can do it i look at something and it starts moving, for example: if i rmember this and look at the wall it moves away from me and towards me

someone said this may be kundalini.
another person said that scince i have a bad case of insomnia my brain produces natural pain killers which give you that "high" effect...

Andali27

My roof does that.  Maybe it's just how the stars are positioned but it looks like it's leaning in and then sometimes it rocks from side to side.  I tend to think it's just unstableness or something with the etheric body, etc., insomnia sounds interesting as a reason.  Natural high hmm, were's that brainwave generator program.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Cheyyne

That makes as much sense as anything. It's most likely a problem with your equilibrium sensors in your ears, or maybe just some bad wiring in the brain. Energy work doesn't help your insomnia?