What we remember before the exit

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

Hey guys,

(Oh it feels so good to post on a forum again instead of Reddit), I wanted to ask a question about memory. I know that if you go far away from your body in the beginner stage, that it'll effect how much you remember of the OBE, but what about before the exit? You know, waking up, turning your alarm off, getting settled into bed. Every time I successfully OBE or WILD, even for a few seconds, I can't remember actually lying there and doing it before getting into the vibrational stage. I can remember feeling my body exiting but not sleeping in bed before it.

Bluefirephoenix

I would suggest not worrying about the exit. You focus should be entirely on where you want to go while your body is relaxed and passive.

I don't like Reddit much either. I don't even bother with esoteric subjects on there. I think it's about 96 percent trolls.

Jdeadevil

Well I intend to, and I do set my two alarms (one for REM and one for morning), but even if I do succeed, sometimes I don't even remember waking up in the middle of the night to turn my first alarm off.

And about Reddit, the sorting order of posts doesn't really help either. I'll post a question on "OutOfBody" or something and it'll only be visible if people up-vote it. Why should I need a simple question up-voting? It's silly. Plus it can easily drown with the number of people posting, whereas new posts on forums appear at the top. But yeah, the trolls take up the majority of the place, I think it's just because it's full of kids.