The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:17:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What we remember before the exit  (Read 1259 times)
Jdeadevil
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:25:40 »

Hey guys,

(Oh it feels so good to post on a forum again instead of Reddit), I wanted to ask a question about memory. I know that if you go far away from your body in the beginner stage, that it'll effect how much you remember of the OBE, but what about before the exit? You know, waking up, turning your alarm off, getting settled into bed. Every time I successfully OBE or WILD, even for a few seconds, I can't remember actually lying there and doing it before getting into the vibrational stage. I can remember feeling my body exiting but not sleeping in bed before it.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:42:09 »

I would suggest not worrying about the exit. You focus should be entirely on where you want to go while your body is relaxed and passive.

I don't like Reddit much either. I don't even bother with esoteric subjects on there. I think it's about 96 percent trolls.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:42:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Jdeadevil
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 14:15:40 »

Well I intend to, and I do set my two alarms (one for REM and one for morning), but even if I do succeed, sometimes I don't even remember waking up in the middle of the night to turn my first alarm off.

And about Reddit, the sorting order of posts doesn't really help either. I'll post a question on "OutOfBody" or something and it'll only be visible if people up-vote it. Why should I need a simple question up-voting? It's silly. Plus it can easily drown with the number of people posting, whereas new posts on forums appear at the top. But yeah, the trolls take up the majority of the place, I think it's just because it's full of kids.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: