Need Answers

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

This morning I had a very cool experience. I don't know if this was real telepathy but before I experienced this I heard really beautiful music and two people where talking 2 me. One person said that I had to learn 1 thing per year to be a master. I couldn't see anything but my I could here them. All I seen was purple and weird electricity tentacles coming from my third eye. After that something interesting happened involving telepathy which sounds ridicules but I connect with my ex and I could really feel her. It was so freaky. I wasn't able to see anything but I could feel it.

If anyone knows about this path of the masters I am really interested in it. I don't know who these people are but every time they come to me really beautiful music plays.

Szaxx

Keep up the good work and you'll get your answers from them.
:wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

the path of awakening takes on different shapes and forms. It takes you to perfect divine union. If you continue that path  you will find it challenging but worth it if you can stick to it.  It's not always going to be easy,you have to face some things about yourself and the temptation will be to quit. It's kinda of a do or die type of thing.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: darksidessj25 on November 24, 2014, 12:57:52
This morning I had a very cool experience. I don't know if this was real telepathy but before I experienced this I heard really beautiful music and two people where talking 2 me. One person said that I had to learn 1 thing per year to be a master. I couldn't see anything but my I could here them. All I seen was purple and weird electricity tentacles coming from my third eye. After that something interesting happened involving telepathy which sounds ridicules but I connect with my ex and I could really feel her. It was so freaky. I wasn't able to see anything but I could feel it.

If anyone knows about this path of the masters I am really interested in it. I don't know who these people are but every time they come to me really beautiful music plays.

Those tentacles/strings/vectors coming from your third eye were... connections. Don't worry too much about the colours of them just yet. Make sure to ask about these said "connections" next time you are talking to those people. They will fill you in a bit. :)