What's better, Hemi-Sync or BWGEN?

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Neo Schiavo

Thanks Tom, but do you know which of the two, BWGEN or Hemi-Sync, is better for OBEs?

LogoRat

Im experienced with both hemisync and bwgen.
From my point of view, i would suggest you go with hemisync if you dont plan on building your personal programs.
The thing with bwgen is that you can adjust it so it works better for yourself i.e finetuning.

Hemi-Sync is really a great professional constructed tool.
Bwgen tho is more accurate than hemisync because it can be adjusted according to how you want it.

If you want OBE, go for Gateway Series.
If you want to improve your life, go for the other Hemi-Sync stuff.
If you want to play with your mind and learn about it, go for bwgen.

None of the things have made me leave my body.
Tho one preset called "Tommies Vibration Starter" got me to the point where i could understand the vibration feeling everyone is talking about.

Final Answer: Hemi-Sync Gateway Series
*privacy is a physical illusion*

Neo Schiavo

What would be more helpful for attaining out-of-body experiences, the Hemi-Sync (Gateway series, for example) or the Brainwave Generator?

Also, is it true that binaural beats can actually trigger heart attacks in those with heart problems?  The reason I ask is because I believe I may have cardiac arrhythmia (I am not quite sure yet, I am sceduled for a EKG later this week) and I do not want to risk using either brain entrainment products without knowing the facts first.  Thanks.