whats your take on time?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummage

I wanted anyone experienced in AP to answer this please.

Is there anything you have learned about in regards to what time (on the earth plane) actually is? perhaps you have asked astral entities or your spiritual guide for more info about what time is here. If so then what feedback did you get? what is your understanding of what time is? do tell all.

Contenteo

The intangible sequence tied to a two dimension plane that can curve into three dimensions with the help of consciousness.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Szaxx

It's a limitation of existance in this dense world. It's too short and when you realise this for most its too late.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stillwater

Time is partially a mechanism whereby the infinite and limitless can experience the finite and limited.

It is almost a paradox, but the concept of limitless contains the concept of limited, and with it time.

The whole can't experience change, because it as complete unto itself as it can ever be, and any change will be toward less perfection. Time is a way to experience change (maybe even the only way).

Looked at another way, but as the same concept, time is the mechanism by which the whole splits itself, as any experience of time fragments what it is from what it was, and will be.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

zareste

I've studied astral accounts, remote viewing through time, engineering experiments, physics information from interstellar sources - all kinds of places. And I think Lacerta said it best when she said "it's all just field oscillations"

Without getting too technical - everything is produced by fields which we move around in. As you move through time, you're moving through the local field. So in effect, you can go to the past by entering a part of the local field you've already been to, and you can even change the past, but it would not affect the present in a linear manner. You could for instance kill your former self in the past, but you would still exist in the present. You can also go and change future, but it's hard to tell which part of the field you'll move into in the future. You might just make a change that you'll never see happen.