White or Dark Light.????

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Focus15:
"Place the white light around you for protection"....Why is this false phrase so commonly used???
Somehow, IMO, it is like a chess game between Dark and Light Played in third density and the incarnations are the playing pieces. Just as in chess, there are 2 colors. In this case black and white.. So in order to play in their game, you must choose a side.Surrounding yourself with white light identifies you, on the astral, as a light side player.Surrounding yourself with black light identifies you as a Dark side player...These auras are used so that the polarities know who their allies and enemies are and will act accordingly...Protective???? somehow I don't think so..If anything, using polarity light will encourage attacks by the opposing side since it radiates like a beacon in the astral....
Just some thought I wanted to share...
Blessing

Oh... Nice one!!!!

There is a depth behind what you say and a gravity that I've felt for SO long.

Yours,
Frank

Grenade01

I just go about my merry way
and run away when something crazy happens
lol

no need for confrontations or taking sides
im like ...canada or... that other place thats always neutral
sweden?..no...finland? i dunno something like that
lol

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/[][][][][][][][][][][][]

MJ-12

manfred

A color like blue would do...gold would do also. I like gold color :)

Regards,

Manfred

Manfred
http://www.astraltravellers.com/

manfred

I thought blue meant calmness. At least the guys from the Aura photo told me...but I could be wrong.

As for UN yes lol I know what kind of devotion they have hehe.

Regards,

Manfred

Manfred
http://www.astraltravellers.com/

Grenade01

why even stay for an attack
just run away
then go have some cocoa pebbles

thats what i do
never done me wrong

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/[][][][][][][][][][][][]

Grenade01

True story though
If you read the posts on the black suited entity guy
after that experience..I really did just get up and go have a bowl of cocoa pebbles
theyve never done me wrong

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

kakkarot

good job grenade01.

as for the white light radiating like a beacon, focus the "radiation" inward and stop it from radiating outward. that way it should only attract the ones that are close enough to be able to sense you anyway. and if you strengthen the white light and "become" white light yourself (though i guess people might say this is an advanced thing to do), it makes the most amazing shield. but like i said else where, i don't like to shield much [:D]. (maybe that's why i get the crap beat out of me sometimes [;)]. haha.)

~kakkarot

Focus15

"Place the white light around you for protection"....since it radiates like a beacon in the astral....[8]
Just some thought I wanted to share...
Blessing