Why are you here?

Previous topic - Next topic

skeptic

Hello everyone ,
Astral Pulse is my favorite forum and i really enjoy and appreciate all posts and discussions made by experienced and novice equally, and I find it very beneficial and inspirational for my daily practice. Now , I am in a middle of something that requires some clarity , some real purpose to be defined in order to make sense why I am doing what I am doing.
Another words The practice of NP exploration if it lacks clear goal/purpose at some point comes to the stalemate ( unless of course you pick new goals/purpose as you move on , which is probably ideal) and then you slow down in your development and all complains about how you all of a sudden stopped projecting etc.
Of course you can read all wise books available and listen to all wise people  here on this forum or outside of it about evolving as  consciousness . learning to love etc. ,
which is perfectly fits my own understanding , but the thing is the most people only get it on intellectual level which is only small part of totality of the whole  picture.
Anyway to make a long story longer what i think it would be interesting to know is find out what  is the real goal/purpose of every Astral Pulse member /guest to explore NP , to learn to astral project . I know many of you answered this question when you joined the forum but here is the thing as you move along everything changes your vies /goals/purposes. So As of now why are you here? Do not rush with the answer , please. And the last but not the least my own answer to this question after more or less successful
year of regular projections goes " I have no idea"

Peace and Love
Skeptic

Positive3

Hello skeptic,
Personally for me now at my level of Astral Traveling my purpose is : "To learn my self"
So where will go from learning my self i beleive that everything starts from you, i beleive that we are little parts of one big consciousness, i deceided to start diging from the ground for me ground is my self
"Know your self and you will know the universe"

Karxx Gxx

Hmm... For a way to help me change the physical, including myself. like being able to 'see' things more for example, and
To help me change the world long story short.
Once I start to AP more, it would to extent to change/help other realms/planets/planes/ect. for this lifetime.
To get answers that I want and answers to questions I dont have.
Your way is The way

Ricochet

Answers? I was indoctrinated fundamentalist Christian and that has fallen apart for me. I'm trying to understand what is truth and where to go from here.
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.   -RenĂ© Descartes

PlasmaAstralProjection

I am here to become God-like.   :-P  I am here to learn how to learn, and how to overcome to have power of the elements.  :-)  In the end though this forum isn't the only place I draw inspiration from, as psychedelics are a also a big part of learning from reality.  :wink:

fowlskins

i come here for expert advice and constructive comments

my main goals are to go on a internal exploration and to hone my consciousness in general
learn lessons and in general id say you spend a good portion of your life in unconscious sleep or even not paying attention in waking life
so to spend as much time in a lucid level of awareness is my ultimate goal both awake and asleep

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 15, 2016, 20:41:05
I am here to become God-like.   :-P  I am here to learn how to learn, and how to overcome to have power of the elements.  :-)  In the end though this forum isn't the only place I draw inspiration from, as psychedelics are a also a big part of learning from reality.  :wink:
Wow, I don't even know where to begin with this...

You're in a for a big disappointment.  ;)

Rakkso

Quote from: skeptic on January 15, 2016, 04:19:22
So As of now why are you here? Do not rush with the answer , please.

Because
Where do you want to go... Forwards? or Backwards?

:-D