Why can't I see?

Previous topic - Next topic

laiana

Can someone please help me out here....  I have found that on weekends in the morning after getting a lot of sleep, I have a knack for being able to lie on my right side facing the wall of my room, and rolling myself off the bed out of my body.  (As yet have not been able to leave my body any other way).

This morning I tried it a few times, I was on the floor and felt the floor (it was cold!) but couldn't see anything so felt for the wall, and felt my way down around and out the door and along the hallway.  It was like I was walking with my eyes shut.  It all felt so real I had to double check that I was projecting (pulled  on my finger and it stetched like playdough so confirmed that).

Now every time I tried to "open my eyes" or "see" I couldn't.  I tried to make myself see, and nothing, and if I tried to open my eyes I found myself opening my eyes back in my bed.  I've been able to successfully open  my "minds eye" in my bed once before very briefly while trying to work out how to get out of my body.

Does anyone know why I can't see?  Do I need to try moving further away from my body first?   :?

Leannain

i think saying or thinking "clarity now" helps.

RTCovenant

Infact that happened to me this morning. I just made a post about it. I could barely see, it was very hard and it was almost black and white
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Selski

Laiana

You're having similar problems that I had at the beginning.  For months I couldn't see.  I used to get so frustrated.  I tried all sorts - "clarity now" (useless); opening my astral eyes (like you, my physical eyes would open and that was the end of that); pretending I could see; and so on and so on and so on.

I found that after a while I got thoroughly bored with not being able to see, and forgot all about it.  Guess what?  I started to see.  Occasionally, my sight was stunted, or I'd get tunnel vision (that was annoying), and sometimes it felt like I had very tight glasses around my head, and when I took them off, I lost my sight!  

My advice to you would be to try and move further away from your body.  Also try and leave the room you are in.  Sometimes going through doors/windows can trigger sight, although you might find yourself in a landscape unfamiliar to you, which can confuse you and force you back to the physical.  Also, try not to let it bother you that you can't see, and feel your way around instead.  I had plenty of OBEs where, although I was blind, I knew where everything was, and it's not as if you're going to bump into anything anyway as you simply go through it.  Another thing I started to do when my sight let me down was to concentrate on my hearing.  That was interesting.  

Another suggestion is to put it in your mind that when you pull your finger to check that you are projecting (that's nice, I like that – I tend to push my fingers into my face  :shock: (but then again, I am a bit weird), as soon as you pull, you will be able to see.  If you instil this thought into your mind, and truly believe it, it will happen.

Sounds like you're on the right track and don't forget to have fun on the way!  :D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.