Why did I hear this loud buzzing noise?

Previous topic - Next topic

dust8879

Last night I tried to astral project following an awakening in the middle of the night. Next thing I knew I felt a melting sensation and heard a whooshing sound for about 10 seconds. Then I found myself on a slow moving train, fully lucid and in amazement.

I was determined to speak to a spirit guide or anyone to obtain answers, but first I wanted to heighten my awareness, so I stared at an object intently for 10 seconds. The environment then changed, and people started to move more quickly and colours appeared brighter. But what I remember most was hearing this loud buzzing around my head when I focused my attention, like I was standing next to a bee nest. This has happened before in lucid dreams when I focused on a item.

What does this mean? Has anyone else experienced this buzzing? I know some people get buzzing just before an astral projection, but this was peculiar because I wasn't in the physical world. I'm not complaining. I don't mind the sound. I'm just trying to understand it. And I don't know why the environment changed when I focused my attention. Any reply will be much appreciated.

Bluefirephoenix

Yes. you seem to have some clairaudient ability. It's the sound of your energy. As you move further within you will be able to hear it. If there is a divine being around like an angel or God when your attention is focused on him, it will get quite loud.

There is nothing to be afraid there. It does get a little intimidating when your not used to it. The energy cannot harm you.

dust8879

Thank you for the explanation. I have been trying to figure out what this buzzing is. It doesn't scare me. I have tried to call out for a guide 4 or 5 times, but nothing happens. I think I still lack focus and experience at the moment. Eventually I hope to get a reply.

Bluefirephoenix

If you've called there is one there.  If you cannot see them tell them that you cannot perceive them and ask them to help with your ability to percieve their presence.

dust8879

OK. I'll remember to do that. If I can learn to sustain the experience for longer a guide might turn up. Last night it felt like I was in that environment for about 10 minutes, which is a record for me. I asked for a guide at the end, but by that point I had already been feeling mentally tired.

soarin12

The last two times I called out for a guide, it took about one minute for them to show up.  The first time I just paced the floor and kept calling.  The second time I called once and then stood still and it was completely quiet in the room with nothing happening.  After a minute she showed up.  A minute doesn't seem that long to wait in the physical, but in the NP it seemed like forever!

Bluefirephoenix

you don't have to be projected to do that. Do it during meditation when your awake. Even now my projection isn't all that great ( control) I did almost all my initial work with my guide prior to any kind of projection practice or trance work. My guide taught me how to trance.