Why is all this happening ? This is the qesution .

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Now if I give you an answer, will it have any meaning for you?  Is the answer what you truly seek?  Or is it an understanding of what the answer means?  And to truly believe without a doubt, you have to experience your answers.  Mostly, some people can read answers and be struck by the 'truth' in them, usually by the higher parts in themselves vibrating in accpetance.

And actually, life is something like the Matrix, but not in the way of the movie.  Their isn't some giant alien computer, and your not in a pod.  But some reals can be bent, and others broken.  I took the red pill a long time ago, I just got lost along the way.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Claude

I heard there are guides on the other side :)
Didn`t any of you ask questions ?

Just come up with some thoughts . In the end what is real ?

Rastus

It gets downright crowded at my haouse sometiems, but that's okay its all family.

How to explain guides?  Some of them are you (which implies your made up of parts), some are friends, some are pinch hitters for something specific.  What good is a question if you don't understand the answer?  You are currently incarnated in a 4 Dimensional body.  Can you concieve of 12 dimensions?  Heck, most people can only concieve of 3, even though they live in 4.

what question would you ask your guides?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Frank

We don't leave our body. We are never in it in the first place. The feeling that you are is just an illusion. I did wonder once who created it all, but later realised that concepts such as beginning and end; top and bottom; up, down, left, right, and so forth, are all meaningless within non-physical realms. They are just handy concepts that apply in the physical world only. And no, it is nothing like The Matrix. That was just some dumb movie that happened to capture the popular imagination.

Yours,
Frank

Claude

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

We don't leave our body. We are never in it in the first place. The feeling that you are is just an illusion. I did wonder once who created it all, but later realised that concepts such as beginning and end; top and bottom; up, down, left, right, and so forth, are all meaningless within non-physical realms. They are just handy concepts that apply in the physical world only.

This was a good answer . I like it .
And you are right . But after I have my first OBE I`ll provide the answers [:I]

Frank

Claude: I wish you the very best of luck.

Yours,
Frank

Sampson

I feel that linguistics is a real barrier when it comes to posing questions and getting answers to issues regarding the world of spirit.

Language, written and spoken is a tool we use whilst we are here in the physical, and even when we do use it here it barely scratches the surface when trying to describe the world around us, even something as simple as a pebble, a flower or a tree can only be described so far with words, if you have ever meditated on such an object and stripped it of these labels you'll know what I mean.

I am of the belief that in the world of spirit one of the easiest methods of communication is through that of images and feelings, and describing images or feelings with words or language can never do them justice and will never capture the true essence of the answers received or the questions posed.

Thats not to say that aural or oral communication isn't possible in the spirit world, just that this may be more for the benfit of us in the physical.

I wish you every success in your Oobe endeavours, if your first is anything like mine then the experience will be answer enough!
'To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.'

William Blake ('Auguries of Innocence')

catmeow

Yes I wonder what it's all about too.  In fact I'm pretty certain there has to be a higher reason or purpose of some sort.  And the reason I think this is quite simple and logical.....

There are those who think that the physical universe is all there is, and that all things can be explained by physical science.  ESP and paranormal things just don't exist and everything can be explained by physical rules.

Well, basically these people are missing the point... namely that the whole of physical creation itself is the biggest paranormal event ever!  You can't believe in the physical universe and NOT believe in ESP.  The former is more fantastic than the latter. Or in other words, the former is more improbable than the latter.  Therefore if you believe in your own existance and the existance of the physical universe, basically, it's  10,000 to 1 odds on that ESP / OOB / other dimesions etc exist too.

Or did I get this wrong somehow somewhere?!

Personally, for me it's a no-brainer... there simply, logically, HAS to be a higher purpose/reason of some sort.  Don't know what it is... but it has to be.

catmeow
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Claude

quote:
Originally posted by catmeow

Personally, for me it's a no-brainer... there simply, logically, HAS to be a higher purpose/reason of some sort.  Don't know what it is... but it has to be.

I agree . We just have to find out what it is ! Everything happens for a reason and each effect has a cause . Maybe this is the way we think because we have the "timestamp" recorded on us but I really can concieve another way for things to work .

kryptonite102

yeah definitly i think we all are enlightened the supreme being has shed his light on us and given us the great gift of obe and other powers. be greatful that u have the knowledge
many people in the world dont know what esp and obe is
we are truly blessed

astralpwka

I always liked comparing lucid dreaming to the Matrix, not so much astral projecting. With astral projecting, I feel like I was abandoned into the world of Muggles, and somehow missed my invitation to Hogwarts. I have yet to get an effective wand OR broom... and I'm sure if I could just get ahold of one of those wizard school books I'd be set... [;)]

astralpwka

Argh. I want to add more. [:D]

With lucid dreaming, its more like the Matrix BECAUSE it feels more like you're in the world with unlimited potential. Whenever I choose to stay lucid and not go astral, I usually see what my current potential is, whether flying, seduction, levitation, extraordinary leaps, fighting zombies, throwing fireballs, etc.

Right now, when astral porjecting I feel more like a ghost. Maybe I'd compare it currently more to the movie The Others.

RJA

I agree that "answers" are a poor man's spirituality, because language is inherently an unacceptable method for communicating true meaning.  Any time we assign a word like "tree", "rock" - or especially "God" we create an artificial construct that conveys a utilitarian meaning but loses most of the essence of the thing.

Carl Jung asserted that symbols are the method of communication that the unconscious uses, which are visual in nature rather than verbal.  But I'm guessing that as one works their way through whatever spiritual layers of the Universe exist, that communication takes on forms we can't even imagine, being trapped in these rudimentary physical bodies with five measily little senses.  (And I'm guessing that even whatever sensing the most advanced of us use beyond those five are still rudimentary in the grand scheme of things).

As far as "what it all means" no one can say.  Aldous Huxley, Ken Wilber, etc. philosophize on this but ultimately I think we are misguided to look to other people to explain it to us (when we hold some one up as a philosophical or religious guru, Jung would probably say we are projecting onto them, our own divinity that we are unable or unwilling to "own").

(Ordinarily I avoid philosophical discussions with my 7-year-old, but last night while putting her to bed we got on a discussion of death (neighbor in bad shape), during which she said that it has crossed her mind before that life is a big board game and we're the pieces.  Quite a thought for a 7-year-old, I thought - made me laugh!)

"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

catmeow

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Claude

Why don`t we ask ourselves this ?
We leave our body (you at least , I`m new - just starting) explore other realities but did you ever wonder who created it ? Who is on the top level ? That is the real question . Not how , not when , not where but who and why ?

Are we all just a bunch of A.I. softwares in an alien`s computer ?
This is so much like the Matrix .

Waiting for some pertinent answers .
Be cool .