Hi, I'm new.

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileySpirit14

hey selete! i know if you stick around you will love this place.....
anyway, about your experience...it sounds like OBE to me! you say your actually deeper into your body? well how is there an office in you? maybe its just the astral plane...i can 'maybe' all day, but your the only one who can actually determine where and what that place is.
i think the currents are caused by your fear or your unknowledge of the place. like in a lucid dream places often change around...go into the room again and it probably wont be an office again.
live forever or die trying

Latina_diva

Hi Selete,

When you AP, you see allot of things. You hear voices see people, See weird sometimes scarry things. The tunnel might be a way for you to AP you just have to learn to control it, the same with the current. The current might be your own body tring to pull you back. The office well that seems to me like you had a successful AP. That is great.  I have ended in weird places too, but then I fly off to where i want to go or just Travel to diffrent Places.  I think you just need to get you technique down. You are in the right track.

Regards,

Lorena

Nick

Hi Selete,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forum! [:)] The great thing about this place is trading posts on experiences such as yours. Take the time also to read over some of the threads in our Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics forum, for example. Also, take advantage of our Search button at the top of the page, as well as our File Library.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selete

Thank you all for responding, and for telling me what this is (AP rather than OBE) [:)].  I still worry about the currents. I don't think that it's fear, the only thing I feel about it is curious to see what is coming, confused about what is pulling me back, and aggrivation at being kept from the place I want to go. I don't think the currents take me back to my body, just back to where I started.

Centa Five

Hello selete and welcome to the forum.  OBE just means that you are out of your body and in the astral realm.  You can get there in many ways such as, inducing a lucid dream, waking up and becoming conscious while in a normal dream, thru AP, etc. If you are concerned about your experiences and whether they take place inside of you or in the astral then you might want do some tests while there, such as trying to fly.  If you can fly then you are in the astral as gravity does not exist there.  You could also pull on one of your fingers and if it stretches out then you are in the astral, if it doesn't then you are not according to my experience anyway.  When it comes to astral experiences, as well as normal dreams which take place there too, you are the only one that can interpret them properly. They may contain messages, symbols, and lots of stuff but they were intended for you.  Try to use your intuition next time and see if they have personal meanings for you.  Also it might be wise to try to eliminate any fear that you may have about the whole AP process and keep trying to get to the astral with consciousness as often as you can. Lots of times it's just a matter of getting accustomed to these experiences and becoming conditioned to them.  You are doing great so far so just keep on doing what your are doing and these things will sort themselves out!!!  Good Luck.  Centa

Selete

First off, thanks to the guys who run this site. Without it, I would be pretty much on my own about this stuff. I apreciate a place to talk about this. Secondly, I should warn you that I'm not exatly sure of what I'm doing. I've read a bunch of books, and the 'lessons,' but I think the very idea of following these lessons makes me tense and divides my concentration, so I'm basically doing my own thing. Anyway, I'm having some problems moving around when I do the OBE thing. In fact, I'm not sure 'out of body' exactly describes what I do. I think I'm actually very deep inside my body - where ever I go doesn't look normal. I almost always find myself inside a series of long, smooth-walled, dark tunnels, the bend up and down. Gravity doesn't exist. Eventually, I reach what appears to be a door. However, as I slow down and get close to it, a strong current repells me backwards. Once, I think I fought the current and actually got through the door, where I found myself in what looked kind of like a receptionists office. It was unoccupied, and that was pretty much where it ended. Can anyone tell me what happened here? What are the currents, and why the tunnels, and the office, for the matter?               Thank you for your time [|)].