Why they spout such B.S. in the astral???

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaxen_2008

Alright I been able to AP for a while now. (its amazing). The Q I have now though is why is it all the things or people I meet out there just spout total garbage?!?!? like for example I met a person out there who told me some crap about "that's not how the teapot works" ?!?! just after I saw him. What in the HELL is that supposed to mean?!?!??

Are we just fooling ourselves here and doing nothing more than delving into our own minds? which explains why no one seems to be able to pick up anything external which is useful out there including meaningful and valuable information. Instead all people seem to get is pointless words.

Views on this pls.

NZ Traveller

Hi. Good point.

I agree with you however may i also point out that like anything, practice makes perfect.

I am a first time contributor to this forum and i must say, from what i have read so far I am not totally convinced that everyone that has commented here even knows what astral projection is.

In regards to your comments, can i just say, that if you have genuinely achieved astral status (heightened awareness and vibration) then that is the most important thing for now. You will know for sure when you are approached by people, in the form of actual people you trust, asking about how you feel about the whole experience.

These are your guardians and it is their duty to assist you in your transition to extra dimentional realities. If you have not met them, it is doubtful you are there yet. If you have, and the "thats not how you use a teapot" guy may actually have been one of them trying to convey a message to you but initially, while your mind is still trying to make sense of it all, it may sound like gibberish.

Once in the astral, you are in their realm, and everyone has a helper or 3. You cannot get there without their ok because if you are seriously harmed, they are in big trouble for allowing it to happen in the first place.

My advice is: Stay positive, fear nothing, always know where you are (in bed) as a point of reference. Never place yourself there. You are an observer only. There is much to learn and much to see.

Good luck

CFTraveler

Quote from: Klaxen_2008 on April 18, 2010, 20:11:00
Alright I been able to AP for a while now. (its amazing). The Q I have now though is why is it all the things or people I meet out there just spout total garbage?!?!? like for example I met a person out there who told me some crap about "that's not how the teapot works" ?!?! just after I saw him. What in the HELL is that supposed to mean?!?!??
Hi Klaxen. More than likely it's something from your subconscious.
QuoteAre we just fooling ourselves here and doing nothing more than delving into our own minds?
Delving into our minds is not fooling ourselves- this is because what's in our subconscious could have come from last night's TV show, something your teacher said to you three years ago, or something you picked up from your Higher Self or another nonphysical being.

Quotewhich explains why no one seems to be able to pick up anything external which is useful out there including meaningful and valuable information. Instead all people seem to get is pointless words.
That's a generalization.  I have had a few precog experiences, although not verbal.  So it's not all crap, but verbal stuff just may be- because the part of our minds that has access to the nonlocal may not be verbal.  Who knows.  I guess, what you should ask is, has anyone here received validated information that was verbal?

I know that years ago I did receive valid verbal information, but I didn't process it verbally, so it may not apply.

Luckilee

It sounds to me like you are in what Frank calls 'Focus 2' - where all the people you meet are products of your own mind, and thus do not really carry on meaningful conversation with you. According to his model, once you reach 'Focus 3', you will meet people with their own personalities and thoughts who can carry on conversation with you just like people in the physical do.
My Astral Projection blog - http://astralee.tumblr.com

Join us in the #astralpulse IRC chat!
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Type in your name and the channel name above to enter!

radman32

Luckilee: Reminds me of alice in wonderland
On the whole communication topic, have you ever tried to naturally converse telepathically while AP?

G01kur_Kisel

Quote from: NZ Traveller on April 18, 2010, 20:41:35

In regards to your comments, can i just say, that if you have genuinely achieved astral status (heightened awareness and vibration) then that is the most important thing for now. You will know for sure when you are approached by people, in the form of actual people you trust, asking about how you feel about the whole experience.

These are your guardians and it is their duty to assist you in your transition to extra dimentional realities. If you have not met them, it is doubtful you are there yet. If you have, and the "thats not how you use a teapot" guy may actually have been one of them trying to convey a message to you but initially, while your mind is still trying to make sense of it all, it may sound like gibberish.

Once in the astral, you are in their realm, and everyone has a helper or 3. You cannot get there without their ok because if you are seriously harmed, they are in big trouble for allowing it to happen in the first place.

Isn't this just another make up of your subconscious. I'm mean the entire focus 2 is your subconscious, so the guardians should also be? unless you are in focus 3 perhaps?
/ you can call me Kisel.

Xanth

Quote from: radman32 on April 19, 2010, 03:51:13
Luckilee: Reminds me of alice in wonderland
On the whole communication topic, have you ever tried to naturally converse telepathically while AP?
That's actually the term used for what Klax is experiencing, the "Alice in Wonderland" effect. 

~Ryan :)

NZ Traveller

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 19, 2010, 08:26:17
Isn't this just another make up of your subconscious. I'm mean the entire focus 2 is your subconscious, so the guardians should also be? unless you are in focus 3 perhaps?

Please excuse me for not knowing what focus 2 or 3 are. From what I have read so far it sounds like they are creations of the subconscious mind and subjective to the observer.

Helpers are not creations of the subconscious mind. They were there before you began to AP and as far as i know, the quickening of your personal frequency by process of AP is the only way to meet them. Now whether you believe that or not is inconsequential. The further you go into the Astral, the closer you will come to the initiation. Once you have arrived there, your helpers advice, subconscious or not, will be invaluable.

Good luck and thanks for the question.

Klaxen_2008

Alright so basically what the majority of you are getting at is it is a low phase of the astral where what I am experiencing with the gibberish is just my mind manifesting nonsense until I can get to a higher level of the astral where I can find some REAL info that means something?

Luckilee

You got the main point, the gibberish is because these people are probably just in your mind. That does not mean, however, that there is nothing you can learn from that particular "lower phase," just that you probably won't have direct conversation with anyone.
My Astral Projection blog - http://astralee.tumblr.com

Join us in the #astralpulse IRC chat!
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Type in your name and the channel name above to enter!

Tiny

In a realm where many things are possible, delusion and insanity receives a whole new meaning.

It is true that many if not most people encountered in the astral are whacked out of their minds for what they have gone through in the astral and physical.

Remember that pile of humans, moving mindlessly to try and unable to satisfie their sexual desires whom R. Monroe found in the astral.

Another book describes Opium victims, lying mind-erased in dark cave-like structures in the astral realm after they had previously killed themselves by overdoses.

There is indeed great danger in the astral - of losing one's mind. Sometimes a horrible death can be enough to have the victim re-living the same thing for centuries (in physical time) after their deaths unless they are very lucky and somehow manage to learn to let go, so i I suppose this applies to reflecting about tea pots aswell.

In the physical body one's mind is protected by chemical balance to some extend but in the astral those boundaries are non-existant.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

lonecrow66

Quote from: NZ Traveller on April 18, 2010, 20:41:35
Hi. Good point.

I agree with you however may i also point out that like anything, practice makes perfect.

I am a first time contributor to this forum and i must say, from what i have read so far I am not totally convinced that everyone that has commented here even knows what astral projection is.

My advice is: Stay positive, fear nothing, always know where you are (in bed) as a point of reference. Never place yourself there. You are an observer only. There is much to learn and much to see.

Good luck

No wonder I can't OBE.  Years of trying with no luck only a few odd experiences, some lucid dreams, but it has been like I'm restricted from it or something.  Something has blocked me every time I get close the dog wakes up and licks me or my wife gets up or something.. always.  I don't believe that but after time I have come to realize something is stopping me.  Some sort of external force. 

Xanth

Quote from: lonecrow66 on April 21, 2010, 11:10:22

No wonder I can't OBE.  Years of trying with no luck only a few odd experiences, some lucid dreams, but it has been like I'm restricted from it or something.  Something has blocked me every time I get close the dog wakes up and licks me or my wife gets up or something.. always.  I don't believe that but after time I have come to realize something is stopping me.  Some sort of external force. 
Those "external forces" you mean... are very easily controlled.
Don't blame them...

~Ryan :)

Tiny

Quote from: lonecrow66 on April 21, 2010, 11:10:22

No wonder I can't OBE.  Years of trying with no luck only a few odd experiences, some lucid dreams, but it has been like I'm restricted from it or something.  Something has blocked me every time I get close the dog wakes up and licks me or my wife gets up or something.. always.  I don't believe that but after time I have come to realize something is stopping me.  Some sort of external force.  

Dear lonecrow,

it doesn't suprise me to see more people are waking up to this.

There is an enormous force here on Earth manipulating humans and trying to stop us from evolving mentally and spiritually.

What Robert Bruce saw in his first OBE was a mantis alien manipulating him with some sort of energy ball.

He has also mentioned how these ETs implant suggestions, ideas, urges etc. - directly into the minds of humans to take influence on them.

In my opinion, it is simply put mind warfare, programming wars.

I've seen them myself with my psychic eye so I couldn't care less about those who say they wouldn't exist or were creations of our own minds.
They are very real, nasty paranoid control freaks and I'm convinced they and their lackeys monitor every single corner of the internet. They are also the guides behind such organizations as the CIA.
People should start acknowlading and resisting the tyranny of these ugly sons of guns.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

NoY

Quote from: Tiny on April 22, 2010, 07:58:51
Dear lonecrow,

it doesn't suprise me to see more people are waking up to this.

There is an enormous force here on Earth manipulating humans and trying to stop us from evolving mentally and spiritually.

What Robert Bruce saw in his first OBE was a mantis alien manipulating him with some sort of energy ball.

He has also mentioned how these ETs implant suggestions, ideas, urges etc. - directly into the minds of humans to take influence on them.

In my opinion, it is simply put mind warfare, programming wars.

I've seen them myself with my psychic eye so I couldn't care less about those who say they wouldn't exist or were creations of our own minds.
They are very real, nasty paranoid control freaks and I'm convinced they and their lackeys monitor every single corner of the internet. They are also the guides behind such organizations as the CIA.
People should start acknowlading and resisting the tyranny of these ugly sons of guns.

kind regards,

Paul

I have seen many different types of beings manipulating humans on my travels.. im not sure they attract or invent any of  them.. after all they are not masters of life and there will is not done

:NoY: