WILD to OBE ?? why aren't the same thing

Previous topic - Next topic

marwanin

Hello,

Yesterday I Woke up after 3:30H of sleep, go to bathroom, take 2 pills of galantamine.

and back to bed, I couldn't back to sleep, I stayed awake and roll over my body, about

1H30. I got some vivid imaginations, and moved my body for the last time, after seconds i tried to move again, but I couldn't , I knew I was in Sleep Paralysis. so i tried to move hardly ( to separate my dream-astral-body from my physiscal one ) and that's it, I started to get out of my body and seeing my physical one still sleeping, ( transition )
i didn't heard the Buzzing loud sounds, insteed , I heard voices that freaked me out ( Like 2 entities whishpering about me with a foreighn language )

And finally found myself in a dream scene , but i couldn't stand-up for a while like if I was very tired .. and the dream began: Stones, and a lake far away a little, I toutched the stones, and taste it ( to stabilize the dream ) and ran to the lake it was cold , fun, and very realistic.

so the dream fade away. it lasts about ( 1 - 3 Minutes ) I think.

I tought that wild is the same as OBE but it's not why?

I felt the transition and separation, is that was a lucid dream only or what?

I want to OBE in real time zone

astraladdict

The debate over LD being the same as OBE is.. vast and various. I see it, an LD is being mentally conscious while REM, and OBE is shifting/transferring consciousness to the astral.

Most likely when you leave your physical body in an OBE, you are in the RTZ first than you shift to the Realm.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Xanth

Your subject line is misleading.  Just thought I'd mention that.

In any case...
What you experienced, in my opinion, was a projection.  However, if your explicit goal is to experience this physical reality free from the confines of your physical body, you can do what you did (initiate a WILD), then place your Intent towards being in the physical.  Visualize yourself being somewhere you're familiar with and hold that visualization while you're non-physical... and you should shift there.  As once you're "dreaming" you're already out, and there's no need to ever return to your body in an effort to do a classic separation obe.  It's just a matter of placing your Intent to go do/where you want to go/do.  :)

If you're looking for a classic separation OBE... then you'll need to learn to project as such.

marwanin

thanks guys,

Ryan yes, you mean that AP is just in the same plane as LD ( LDs not in the mind/subc)

so it's just a matter of moving the dream-body from the AP plane to the Physical plane !!

that was my theory too, but when experienced LDs i couldn't move it to my room , i tried that

Xanth

It's not exactly an easy process.  :)
It's one, like anything else, that takes time and practice.

You need explicit control over your thoughts.  Learn this through meditation first.

marwanin

controlling toughts is hard

and i need to prolong the LD/OBE too