wind sound

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hi guys, last night i was trying to project and i got further than ever before, because
#1 for some reason i could see through my closed eyelids
#2 i could hear a wind sound

but i have a couple of questions. Why could i see through my closed eyelids and what is the wind sound. the sound was not roaring like some people say it can be, but it was still there and also it was only on the left hand side that i could hear it.

Any help would be appreciated
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Nagual

I get the wind/stream quite often too.  I don't hear it but I feel it.  In fact it usually just blasts me out of my body.  And it seems to always come from the left...

Maybe focus on the wind and it might help you OBE.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

astral man

i did try and focus on it, but after a while my ear got sore........lol ( maybe from the swim in my pool i had earlier that day )

thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

kenshin

well seeing through your eye lids is kinda like remote viewing except its directly in front of you, people can do this if they train to do it but if this is your first go then thats impressive if you managed to have a proper view through your closed eyelids, some say it is you seeing through your 3rd eye

Blackstream

I've felt the wind too, but it hit me from my right.  Didn't do anything to me though besides blow hard.
There is no spoon

Potatis

I haven't felt any wind, but I have heard a very loud howling wind noise.