Woah!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenade01

Oh...yeah...cool

just kidding haha
Yep your on your way...
Keep sharing your experiences

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

WalkerInTheWoods

Oh ... yeah ... cool :)

You were there! Good job! It can feel rather weird when you first get out. The feeling is different and if you are not expecting it can be surprising. The first few times I got out I did not really expect it. Then it felt different which kind of freaked me out and I went back into my body. You get use to it pretty quickly though. I would suggest reading up on projecting a little before you try again just so you have an idea and understand what can happen. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ashfo

Ive only been looking into OBEs and AP in about the last two weeks and havent really been doing any energy work aside from the odd MBA (been waiting for RBs book which is in the mail) or OBE induction.. just reading up and finding good rescource webpages.

I also realise you have probably all read many of these sorts of experiences and Im not expecting any replies, but I felt like I needed to share it with people who would understand and not just go "ohh.. yeah.. "coool" ".

Last night I was just listening to tool - lateralas - with the lights off before I went to bed and it was so incredibly... awesome ^_^. After probably 10 minutes of music I felt tingling in my soles and figured this was most likely some sort of energy - I did some of the energy hands exercises and felt the "rushing water" going through my legs.. i managed to extend the feeling up to my hip and then through my side to the shoulder where it "joined up" with the energy which had just recently come from my palm... I also noticed that my right side was significantly stronger than my left in the intensity of feelings.

I messed around with these feelings a little - did loops like passing energy from my hand down into my foot, through my leg and side of body, arm and then back through again... I could just feel like a wave of heat feel where I guessed the energy would be... I then tried "passing" energy between my hands and found it worked well... I could feel the heat leave my hand and then go into my other. This felt strange to me as I thought energy couldnt be passed through air... however,

Eventually I settled down and noticed my body becoming much much less responsive until I was in a paralysis state... and it felt like my whole "being" was in my mind. From here on I remember the music seeming to emanate from my head rather than the speakers and feel the music pulse around inside my head.. I just went with it and after a little while I got some vibrations in my head.. just about where the energy centre (I forget its name..) is between and above the eyes.. These vibrations quickly spread to my whole body, intense and small extremely fast waves.

Then a "tunnel" appeared in my vision (I had my eyes closed this whole time,) I cant explain it any further.. it had no physical image but I could see it was a tunnel and I felt my mind pulling from my body and going through this tunnel... I felt myself detaching and then recoiling from the strange feeling, falling back into more consciouss thought.. from there on it sort of mellowed out to just energetic feelings until I turned the music off and went to bed.

I guess it took me by so much suprise because I wasnt expecting anything like this.. and I havent really done any work on this..

Anyway, thanks for reading... :)

- Ashfo