worlds within worlds

Previous topic - Next topic

Isador

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced an astral realm with its own set of laws, within another astral realm with another seperate set of laws. Kind of like how the Harry Potter wizarding world, with its unique laws of magic is hidden within the muggle world, which also has its own set laws of physics and such. 

Thanks

Lucidityman

Hi

No, the Ethreal realm always seems to have the same rules when you manage to enter it. I think that when you enter a world as you call it, and then go and somehow enter another world inside of that one, would that not be a exspansion of consciousness going outwards..? I look at things like this..  Dreams, lucid dreams, ep, ap, then what ever is after that. and the thing is that its a sequence of how the mind opens up and with in that opened mind state you can use the brain to find a exit from the state you are in to climb higher up and outwards.. LOL sorry man .. does that make sence?

I also think that some laws carry over into other worlds.. like your body does not feel any temp. in the ep or ap or when lucid.

LightBeam

Who is to say that our own world doesn't have a wizarding world and J'K Rolling actually wrote these books based on a true story from within our own world. We as muggles would not know of course. So there, no one can prove that it does not exist. But even if not our universe, there are so many parallel universes, not astral, but physical, like ours and many duplicates on our universe, but with differences, different scenarios, different paths of development. Every scenario does exist somewhere in some world (with a heavy frequency like ours). Magic definitely is possible in our world, we just have not discovered and developed it in our line of reality. Maybe only certain people at this point may possess the ability to do magic (the type like in Harry Potter story). All I can say is, nothing is impossible, and there are no limits.
As far as astral worlds go, all worlds including the heavier (physical) frequencies are interconnected. Our physical world is supported by numerous higher frequency duplicate ones. In fact all creation that happens in the physical is created from astral matter. Our world can not exists without the higher ones, because it was created out of them. The higher frequencies CAN exist without the heavier ones, but not the other way around. So, each "world" has lower and higher vibratory rate duplicates, where things may appear different and with each more distant one, events appear more and more different, but many scenarios. Our spirits as well, have many parts, and exist in many dimensions and worlds simultaneously. So, everything is within everything and interconnected.
I got a little off topic, but I wanted to draw a bigger picture on the multiverse, so that we can realize that anything is possible and anything can change at anytime. The above theory is my own, according to my own logic, experience and understanding. I may be wrong,  but at at this point this is the best way I can paint the outlines of the multiverse.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Sagar

I think other realities do.  I mean, I've flown around in the RTZ, which defies gravity.  And that's not like planes with aerodynamics, or spacecraft with the right amount of thrust.  You can just simply do it.  I've heard of people walking through walls.  I haven't experienced that myself, but that would mean different laws.
For the Love

Lucidityman

Hi

Off topic but unless you sleep with your bedroom door open, then you have passed through a solid physical object. I have ep'd lots of times, each time I leave my bedroom I pass through by closed bedroom door. sometimes the door puts up resistence to my body, but if you relax and wait like 2 seconds the ep bodies molecules will find away around the physical doors molecules. What is neat is that you can pass 1/2 way through a wall at a 90 degree angel and your right eye can see the outside of the wall, while the left eye is able to see inside the wall. I have seem 2x4,drywall then insulation while passing through a wall. It is really cool to see inside the wall. Don't worry in future posts I will stay on topic.

Szaxx

When you enter many of the nonphysical environments, you do your best to fit in and not stand out as an alien would on planet earth. You have the 'magic' to do almost anything at your disposal. You don't use it unless you're asked or need to do something outside the norm of that environment.
After several hours in one location I've pulled a troublesome guy through a wall into a storeroom after making sure nobody was watching. In another environment I was asked to do something to show the extra powers of a traveler (magic). Going from one world into another can be done. Its an instant action in some or a crossing through a void in others. You can phase between them too, this is more difficult but watching and feeling the scenery change around you is interesting to say the least.
The RTZ is limited and quite consistent, compared to the astral, its offerings are that of a kindergarten. You can fly and examine objects unlike anything physical and even go underwater getting wet or staying dry, whatever suits you.  Fears dont manifest as in the astral too. A safe playground to learn in. You can perceive material world changes here that you verify later.
The astral is more fluid, in the right environment you can create anything you desire. At the same time you can create anything you fear too. There are limitations to your changing things, these are subject to your learning and abilities.
In all the locations you may find yourself, if your awareness isn't strong and grounded, you'll find it difficult to stay there so doing magic etc is almost impossible.
If you manage to fully ground yourself, the reality of everything around is more real in its feel than being awake during the day. This hyper real feeling can give you the clarity of mind to exercise creativity beyond your imaginings. To term it magic is too weak a word. To cross through different worlds or create one is easy. You'll remember it too. The best lucid dreams are surreal and very clear. The magic in these is which world is your creation or do they already exist?
All the time spent in these experiences, you are in at least two worlds, one is sleeping in the physical.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.