Yet, another Past Life!

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Well, yesterday night I did a meditation a sutra for about 15 minutes and another 7 minute mediation to clear karma. After that I went to sleep and had an OBE. It started off in my bathroom where it usually starts for some reason. Floated up to the ceiling and fell into a past life. I think I'm accessing the akashic records now which is pretty cool. And yet again I was a girl. I remember 2 scenes briefly. And the other scenes I can't remember cause I was stupid enough to not immediately write them down. 

1. A guy tried to kill me buy throwing me off a boat and leaving me to die in the middle of an ocean. I remember my body skimming across the water.
2. Remember seeing my family there was a little girl and 2 other's but I vaguely remember what they looked like.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: darksidessj25 on August 04, 2014, 16:40:20
Well, yesterday night I did a meditation a sutra for about 15 minutes and another 7 minute mediation to clear karma. After that I went to sleep and had an OBE. It started off in my bathroom where it usually starts for some reason. Floated up to the ceiling and fell into a past life. I think I'm accessing the akashic records now which is pretty cool. And yet again I was a girl. I remember 2 scenes briefly. And the other scenes I can't remember cause I was stupid enough to not immediately write them down. 

1. A guy tried to kill me buy throwing me off a boat and leaving me to die in the middle of an ocean. I remember my body skimming across the water.
2. Remember seeing my family there was a little girl and 2 other's but I vaguely remember what they looked like.

Interesting. Be careful what you learn in the akashic record.

darksidessj25

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on August 04, 2014, 16:44:50
Interesting. Be careful what you learn in the akashic record.
Why?

Kzaal

Some of the information in the Akashic Records can have serious impact on your chakras, psychology and physically.  You can end up in bad places there if you're not prepared to face it.
Horrible things that have been committed in the past.
I've seen myself on a pile of dead bodies once in there.
This stuff can be quite disturbing if you have no idea what you're doing.
I would advise anyone to take the time and think about it before going there.
The weird thing, you'll probably find out someday is you will tell yourself... Oh man, I can't find the answer for that, and the only way to find out is to search in the records.
Then you will be ready.

Although you can definitely tell yourself: -Hey I'd want to see a portion of the good lives I've lived in the past. Which is fun to look at.
Wandering the Akashic Records is not a good idea unless you know what you are doing.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Kzaal on August 04, 2014, 17:55:36
Some of the information in the Akashic Records can have serious impact on your chakras, psychology and physically.  You can end up in bad places there if you're not prepared to face it.
Horrible things that have been committed in the past.
I've seen myself on a pile of dead bodies once in there.
This stuff can be quite disturbing if you have no idea what you're doing.
I would advise anyone to take the time and think about it before going there.
The weird thing, you'll probably find out someday is you will tell yourself... Oh man, I can't find the answer for that, and the only way to find out is to search in the records.
Then you will be ready.

Although you can definitely tell yourself: -Hey I'd want to see a portion of the good lives I've lived in the past. Which is fun to look at.
Wandering the Akashic Records is not a good idea unless you know what you are doing.
Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find out a certain answer, but the information is not presenting itself for some reason. One time I got SP and a Person started whispering in my ear and telling about 4 past lifes I had and showed me images and some was audible. 1. I was laying in a pool of my own blood. 2. Surrounded by family 3. I started to hear a motorcycle probably in a motorcycle gang.  I hate motorcycles btw. 4. He told me in one life i can see spirits and talk to them.

This was the weirdest exp. I had with past lifes. Some of it can be quite disturbing, that I agree with you. But, I still have yet to find out my question.

Kzaal

Quote from: darksidessj25 on August 04, 2014, 18:01:52
Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find out a certain answer, but the information is not presenting itself for some reason. One time I got SP and a Person started whispering in my ear and telling about 4 past lifes I had and showed me images and some was audible. 1. I was laying in a pool of my own blood. 2. Surrounded by family 3. I started to hear a motorcycle probably in a motorcycle gang.  I hate motorcycles btw. 4. He told me in one life i can see spirits and talk to them.

This was the weirdest exp. I had with past lifes. Some of it can be quite disturbing, that I agree with you. But, I still have yet to find out my question.

If you ever do an AP again, and there's someone or some people around you that have good energy, try asking one of them if they can look into your past lives for you. Some people would love to help.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

458id

Quote from: darksidessj25 on August 04, 2014, 16:40:20

Congratulations! You just wasted 22 minutes of yout life on Non-existent things :)

desert-rat

Quote from: 458id on August 09, 2014, 01:05:42
Congratulations! You just wasted 22 minutes of yout life on Non-existent things :)

There is no way of proving that we reincarnate , just that past lives can have an effect on our current lives .  An exp. , from a post on a now closed forum , this guy had bad head achs . He had this vision of a life where he was a monk and was killed by an axe blow to the head .  The head achs stopped after his vision . Years later after he lost some hair he saw a white  line birth mark about where that axe blow would of been .  I guess we all "waste our time " doing different things . 

Dreamshards

Quote from: 458id on August 09, 2014, 01:05:42

This is the third or fourth post today that you have tried to stir up things by outright telling people they are wrong. I think I smell a troll.